Washing Powder

xMrsxCx

Reaction score
Is everyone using Fairy Non Bio or just anything that's non bio? And also the conditioner..

I'm not sure what to do :confused: x

I'm using fairy non bio powder and comfort pure fabric conditioner - smells amazing! :)

Non bio :) its not fairy, but it smells lovely! And fairy fabric softener!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

same as Nic it is so yummy when the babygros have dried and you stand and sniff them! Or is that just me being odd? lol

haha I love all our clothes smelling nice so it has to be a nice smelling one.. I've never used Fairy but everyone says it smells lovely when used with the fabric softener .. x

same as Nic it is so yummy when the babygros have dried and you stand and sniff them! Or is that just me being odd? lol

Not just you... I do that too... :). Have never had washing smell so good!, :)

it has that added extra of being the babes things too!! lol

I'm using fairy non bio powder and comfort pure fabric conditioner - smells amazing! :)

Same here used it twice before love the smell its a smell of babies for me :) xx

Using fairy non bio and softener and smells lovely!!! It's such a yummy smell! Haven't washed baby clothes yet but used it on ours and it's so nice x

Found the biggest box of fairy usually £20 reduced down to £12 cos the box was torn slightly. Bargain!

Only using it on baby stuff though we use ariel actilift.

* tapatalking from my bb *

Ooooooh don't know if I've been told wrong or not... I've been using non-bio (I do anyway as I'm allergic to bio) but was told not to use fabric softener as it can irritate delicate skin and is more of an aesthetic thing...

Not sure if that is right or not :\

Im using fairy non bio - i also thought that you werent supposed to use softner - although im not really sure where i got that from. lol.

Any non-bio works though - i was reading a parenting mag the other day and they were reviewing them - and ASDAs own brand one was close behind fairy. xxx

I use fairy non bio and fairy fabric softener for us now as hubby and son have skin conditions that get irritated if I use anything else!! I agree they smell lovely but I've never heard any one say not to use fabric softener for babies as I always have done xxx

I've been using persil non bio and I thought that fabric softener was a no no too. It's no biggie as the persil is fab and left everything so soft n nice smelling anyway xx

Fairy non-bio powder but no softener, I have an allergy to conditioner it brings out my psoriasis and don't want to risk it with Albert xxxxxxxx

Baby brain my husband has severe psoriasis and I use the conditioner and it stops his clothes being too rough on his skin xx

It kicks mine off, as does perfume :( which on the plus side means my OH has to buy me jewellery instead :D

Lol that is a bonus lol I think some people react differently to others my husbands is really bad an as he's type 1 diabetic where we inject him it never heals xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back