Washing baby clothes as ive had a downer day :(

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all.

This is going to sound so silly but i had a dream in the early hours of this morning that i had my baby boy, It felt so so real that when i woke up i felt so upset and down. Does this sound crazy? I think i was more upset because obviously when i woke he wasnt here :sad:. Has anyone else felt like this?

I have also been off work since Monday aswell as i havent been well in myself with tummy and leg cramps and lack of sleep and i think everythings just got on top of me today.

So anyway i have been washing babys clothes to try and brighten my mood and have been trying to give my head a wobble and saying to myself it wont be too much longer now. You would think i was trying to wish my pregnancy away but im most definitly not.

On the other hand i think its give me a kick up the backside to get babys clothes washed as i might only have just over 3 weeks left :shock:.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!!!!! LOL

Sorry for the downer mood.

Amy xxx

Last edited:
:hug: Hope you're ok hun. I'm having my first impatient day. I can't wait for him to be here. On the otherhand, it's like Christmas eve constantly waiting for him so that's nice :)

Hope you feel better soon.

xxx

Thanks hun... I dunno whats got into me lol. Silly me. Its all smiles from now tho :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back