washing new clothes?

Redshoes said:
That's if you're not addicted to the smell of washing powder and conditioners, then it may not be as easy to only wash a few :lol:

:oops: :oops: How did you know! :oops: :oops:
Ive got a think for washing powder..ive got the lenor febreeze and the bold lavender powder and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Im doing loads of washing today :D :D
Ive also got a thing for handwash.. but its making my hands very sore so i have to use E45 on them all day, which i dont mind :) I had the same thing with Jaycee lol! I remember i loved the radox blue handwash :D This time its a store brand tea tree and aloe vera green one! :D

Ooooh yes, I love Radox handwash too :lol:
There's a candle you can buy that smells like washing, I'm addicted to it it's gorgeous, it's by Glade scented oils, and called CLEAN LINEN, and it's for the glass burner, you seen the advert where the candle melts into the glass and metal dish? Oooooh it's heavenly :lol:

Cheers hun, will definitly invest in some! Might save money on handcream lol!

Hi

I washed most of the clothes this time except for a few items that i didnt.
But i remember i didnt wash a single thing for Kiara
Katrina

I've started washing some of the clothes I've bought already. Just the newborn and 0-3 month sizes. The other clothes I've left till a bit nearer the time the baby will need them.

I like to wash them so I know they are clean and so they smell like my washing not the shop :D

Lyn - I've been wondering, like you, what if the CVS results were wrong and I'm having a girl not a boy? :think: I guess it'll mean lots of cheap baby clothes going on Ebay! LOL

Sabrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back