was this my show?

annaespana1

Reaction score
At 3.30 this morning on one of my regular middle of the night wee trips, I noticed that the paper had mucus and was pinkish. (mucus isn't unusual as i've had a lot of that lately -sorry bit minging!) Then I checked a few more times and there was smears of blood- light in colour - not the brownish others have described.
What do you think- show or no show?

sorry to say this but i had this days ago and niggling contractions but still nothing :x but then again i had this with my dd and had her within 12 hours so GOOD LUCK :D

Sounds like exactly what im having honey. Mine happend after a long soak in the bath i was a bit worried but did happen with jodie a week before had her. You can have a show weeks before though. I thought i was in labour 3 nights ago i had contractions every 20 minutes for a few hours then they skipped to 10 for 2 hours i went for i lay down and fell asleep waking with nothing. I am having trouble walking as the pain is so bad down below he has been head down for a month so pressuming he is engaged should find out at mid wife on friday. I have had a bad gut too for a coulpe of days now feel like he will come any day. Really hope everything goes ok babe. They will come when they come wont they. Must be a boy thing lol. Hope you ok today

also you meantioned you were given lots of dates i have been given 3. one is the 11th of december. one was the 15th of january and now in due the 4th of january making me 34 weeks last friday hense my messed up ticker i have ot changed lol.

Sounds like a show.

At the very least you know your body is getting ready.

Positive stuff!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back