Was I pregnant?

juan

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am new to the forum and have been TTC for a month now. I wondered if someone could give me a explanation to what happened to me on Sunday. I was 6 days late for my AF so decided to so a test at 10am. There was a very faint positive pregnancy line, but you could definitely see it. However, hubby and I were not sure what this meant. Anyway at about 8pm I started bleeding and have had what I think is my normal period, although it has been slightly lighter in colour than usual. Was I pregnant? Could I still be pregnant? I have heard of people having normal periods throughout their pregnancy. Should I do another test?

bleeding in early pregnancy can be normal. If you do another test and its negative it could have been a chemical pregnancy maybe? :hug: :hug:

I agree with Jenna. If you get another positive then get down to the docs as you are probably pregnant. If it is a negative I would say you were pregnant and sadly it didn't stick :hug:

Good luck!!

Thanks for the advice ladies. I think I will take another test tomorrow morning and see what happens.

Hi
I was 4 days late for my af then started to bleed which carried on for 14 days i went to the docs to find out why i was bleeding for so long and it turned out i was pregnant i went on to have a healthy pregnancy. Take another test or visit the doctor, let us know how you get on. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back