Could I be pregnant?

beetle

Reaction score
First off, me and my bf aren't trying for a baby, but if it happened we would be happy with it.

So, I had my last AF on the 23rd July, my cycles are normally around 28-30 days. My last cycle was only 23 days, which is unusual in itself. It was alot lighter and shorter than normal, the colour and consistency were very different (sorry TMI).

I've had lower left abdominal cramping for about a week now. It's like a constant pulling sensation. It has eased slightly in the last couple of days.
My bowel movements have been all over the place, feel like I need to go, but usually constipated. I've been feeling really bloated (I have a bit of a belly anyway, but lately I feel huge).
This morning I had to run to the bathroom and be sick, that came from nowhere! Throughout the day my boobs have been having twinges and feeling kinda tingly.
I have slightly increased disharge too.

Anyway, after all of that, what do you guys think?
I did a pregnancy test on friday which was negative. Surely it would show by now? Do I need to wait til my next AF due date?

Any help would be very much appreciated as I'm feeling very confused.

The last time AF visited me was the 23rd July and I am usually on a 28 day cycle which means I should be visited again next week. If you have gone back to a 28 day cycle maybe its too early, your symtoms sound good so maybe next time you test you will be lucky.

Good luck :D :D :D

I've just been working things out, or trying too I should say!

Last cycle I had unprotected sex on day 14, smack bang in the middle of cycle (pretty good chance it was around ovulation). My 'period' so to speak began exactly 7 days after, 7 days before it should have arrived.

So there is a pretty high chance that it was IB?

Sounds like it might have been IB. Test again in a couple of days if af hasn't arrived. Good luck! :D

I'm going to buy a couple of tests sometime this week.

I'm dead nervous tho. I mean I would be happy if I was pregnant, but at the same time it's pretty scary stuff!

I will let you know what the outcome is :D

all symptoms sound encouraging to me! Especially the quick-sick bit! Best of luck...!

I haven't tested again yet, prob won't til the weekend.
Trying to wait as long as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back