Can I be pregnant

kaylie

Reaction score
I came off the pill in Dec/Jan 08 and had two normal periods one at end of Jan and end of Feb. I thought i was pregnant at end of March but all test including doc test came back negative. I still have not had a period to date and i have noticed my breasts becoming bigger and my nipples are sore and have become darker. I have also found i am craving food all the time. I have been having unpretected sex with my b/f ever since i have stopped using the pill. Could there still be a chance of being pregnant even if i havent had a period? (My b/f and me are trying to get pregnant)

I would appreciate some advice.

Many thanks K x

Hi, definately a possibility, have u done a pregnancy test? I think u should go out tomoorow to buy one to put ur mind at rest, keep us posted

It's possible, some women don't get a positive on a pregnancy test until weeks after AF and I've heard some women don't show on pregnancy urine tests at all but only show on blood tests as they don't produce enough of the hormone.

I'd do another test and if still negative then go visit your doctor, you seem to have the classic symptoms of pregnancy so fingers crossed that you are

Good luck :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back