Massive rant alert!

Emmamb

Reaction score
Ok,I'm in a seriously bad mood today. Every1 is doin my head in,il start wiv the kids who have trashed their bedroom,is it really hard to put clean clothes in drawers and mucky clothes in the wash? The floor looks like a jumble sale,and they're gonna moan wen they don't get today's pocket money (it's part of the deal) then my dh,who has left 2 red bull cans on the fireplace from last night (he moans like mad if I leave a mug or glass in the front room) he has to walk past the bin to go out for a cig so not as if it's out of his way,the kids wash up 3 times a week (again part of pocket money deal) it's usually dh's only job and he's supposed to help me with cookin meals on the nights kids wash up,I've just realised that I cooked without so much as an offer last night,even tho I wasn't eatin it! It's takin all my effort not to ring him and tell him exactly wot a lazy arse he is-he knows how much I'm strugglin but I still get up and make his pack up every mornin + cook and clean. And cos the kids did the washin up the recyclin hasn't been taken out so I'm left with a heap of boxes and bottles that I've gotta take out. It's all small trivial things but grrr it's really windin me up today!!!

Ok,I'm in a seriously bad mood today. Every1 is doin my head in,il start wiv the kids who have trashed their bedroom,is it really hard to put clean clothes in drawers and mucky clothes in the wash? The floor looks like a jumble sale,and they're gonna moan wen they don't get today's pocket money (it's part of the deal) then my dh,who has left 2 red bull cans on the fireplace from last night (he moans like mad if I leave a mug or glass in the front room) he has to walk past the bin to go out for a cig so not as if it's out of his way,the kids wash up 3 times a week (again part of pocket money deal) it's usually dh's only job and he's supposed to help me with cookin meals on the nights kids wash up,I've just realised that I cooked without so much as an offer last night,even tho I wasn't eatin it! It's takin all my effort not to ring him and tell him exactly wot a lazy arse he is-he knows how much I'm strugglin but I still get up and make his pack up every mornin + cook and clean. And cos the kids did the washin up the recyclin hasn't been taken out so I'm left with a heap of boxes and bottles that I've gotta take out. It's all small trivial things but grrr it's really windin me up today!!!

:hugs:

Bloody men, they are all the same. One rule for them, and another for everyone else.

Can't comment on the kids, but I can imagine that's get right up my nose too. But i'd stick to your guns regarding the no pocket money - it's the only way they'll learn!

Chin up hun :hugs:

You have him spoiled rotten! I know what you mean though, every little job helps alot in the long run and when they are not done it really gets in your nerves. Especially when trying to "nest" and get everything sitting ready. I never seem to be able to have every room tidy at the same time anymore!

Last time we had all the time in the world to get ready for baby and the nursery etc was sitting ready for months. This time I've just about got Nappies and wipes in the changing tables and I think that's me organised lol.

I don't mind doin my share cos he goes off to work but it's just really annoyin me-just done school run and taken youngest to childminder for 3 hours and could really do wiv relaxin but I've got the hooverin,dustin,washin,sweepin,moppin etc etc to do and all I feel like doin is cryin! Bloody hormones.

emma i know exactly how you feel, my hubby is brilliant and always has been, but when my step kids come i get soooo stressed out. and its not like they are babys any more. one is nearly 17 and one nearly 11. they come here and dont keep there room tidy even with constant nagging from me. when i was at work i used to come in at 1600 and there beds not made, theyve not washed, food lying in bedrooms etc etc and when i complain the little one complains and goes home to complain to his mum (who i may add runs around after them) which i dont have a problem with as is up to her but i like basic routine in my house. so i really do feel for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back