Wap-tastic

leckershell

Reaction score
Just out of interest - who here actually uses the WAP on their mobile?

I've really got into it recently now I have a phone that doesn't freeze or break anytime I try to use it. Used it (google) the other night to answer a question in the pub, and used it on the train today to read this forum and check my emails.

Has anyone else used this forum on their mobile? It's so funny, the avatars come out hooooooge! :)

I can't use the forum :( Phone says it's for over 18's only and won't let me confirm that I am indeed over 18 :wall:

But I use google etc all the time on it - it's fab.

Specially if we are out driving and fancy finding somewhere to eat - i just do a search on my mobile!

Love it :D

my phone wont let me brouse the internet, keepmeaning to take it to the t-mobile shop but I cant be bothered lol

i selected sometimes as i used to with my old phone

i only use it to dowmload songs.. dont use the internet sde for browsing it...

i never do, my ohone is crap and sooooo sold i have had it for 3 yrs lol

my other half has a pda phone so uses the wireless internet on his

Well I never knew you could do that!!!

I used to get my ringtones off t-zones but then i got a phone with bluetooth and bought a dongle so now just send tracks from my pc to my phone.

Can you just type in the url as you would on the pc or have a special service from you service provider?

Mine comes up as standard with an o2 page, but I have the option to type in an address too. Comes in handy for checking my emails too as I'm on yahoo and it must be one of the ones o2 get on with as they link to yahoo. On mine can also save as a 'favourite' so you don't have to type the address in over and over again if it's a website you go on often, and has a separate thing for google too.

I have it but i never use it as I dunno how much it's costing me.

I've never liked wap. Whenever I've used it it's been really slow and looked nothing like the normal internet. It must be my phone.

guess what - i dont have a moble phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

annie4 said:
guess what - i dont have a moble phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

i think you must be one of the few in the country who doesn't!! :shock:

i don't really use my phone, but its nice to have just incase.

same as Dionne, my OH has an all singing all dancing mini pc for a phone . he uses for work and connects to the wireless on that.

lol i dont even kno what WAP means- i cant even use my bluetooth :roll:
:lol:

Mt previous phone had everything, camera, radio, wap etc...you name it and it had it. Anyway end of contract, changed to pay as you go as really I don't use my phone I'm home all day and use the free calls from the house phone. New mobile is just a phone, that's it - calls/texts only, no camera, no wap, no picture messages etc - it's all I need though since I have wireless intenet at home, I have 2 digital cameras etc, figured I'd keep the phone as simple as possible and thus just as a phone.

Never used wap on the old gadget style phone though.

I never use it because i downloaded the internet 30 times then deleted them all because they didnt work and now i cant get it on. I cant send picture messages anymore either. :(

I have T Mobile Web 'n' Walk, its like the whole internet on your phone.

Its great :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back