Im in a bad mood...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
And normally when that happens and i feel irritable AF rears its ugly face...

I did a first response this evening and it was negative.

IM starting to hate the idea of having kids now. :shakehead: :cry: :evil:

:hug: we'll get there hun... i'm in a foul mood too and i can definitely feel naggy cramps starting to build up. not so happy.

x

strange to think that children who bring so much joy into our lives can cause us so much stress before they are even born lol

jemz24 said:
strange to think that children who bring so much joy into our lives can cause us so much stress before they are even born lol

Thats what i just thought, part of me wonders why i just cant have my old life back, i was a stone slimmer getting ready to teach pole dancing, wanted to plan a wedding and now its all fooked! :(

Im in a foul one too, I think i may stop this whole poas crap and go back to good old shagging again when ttc was easy and we fell pregnant quickly.
Ithink the stress too ias drying my usual randyness and making me frigid :rotfl: I want to go back to happy mummy again, and I wish all of you were up the duff at least i have babies :(

:hug: Group hug ladies, it will happen.

At least if we don't get BFPs before Xmas we can drink at Xmas

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

I'll join all the ladies in a mood. I just know it hasn't happened this month, even though I'm only 1 dpo! I just don't think we did the deed enough, it was only once actually as dh has been on a long stag weekend. Can't be arsed with the 2ww!! Its starting to bore me!

xx

I'm in a bad mood too today. I've had a go a DH threw the cats scratch pole across the room and shouted at the dog :oops:

And I'm only 5 dpo..... :rotfl:

Funny you should all say that as we are the same amount of DPO (some of us) as I have been in a foul mood the past 2 days as well. I huffed and puffed at other half cooking a whole bag of pasta last night when there is only 2 of us eating. Poor bloke he was only trying to help by preparing dinner!!! lol

xxsammyxx said:
Funny you should all say that as we are the same amount of DPO (some of us) as I have been in a foul mood the past 2 days as well. I huffed and puffed at other half cooking a whole bag of pasta last night when there is only 2 of us eating. Poor bloke he was only trying to help by preparing dinner!!! lol

iTS ok i whinged how hubby last night because he was taking too long to cook the dinner...

The things they have to put up with :oops:
nw1s post has cheered me up a bit though... Oh and half a tube opf pringles... :oops:

Can I join you?

I'm in a miserable mood too, looks like AF will be here anytime. I've had 2 days of spotting.

2 months of TTC feels more like 6 months already.

:cry:

hmmm... not sure I can be bothered TTC anymore, im sorta sick of the desparate BDíng, taking temps, peeing on OV sticks, waiting for positives just for OV, 2 WW... and nothing at the end of it. Im getting a bit bored and tired of it taking over my life plus its costing in sticks all the time and most of them are neg!!) Might just forget about it for a while and just join in the forum from time to time. x

Dont feel so down Girlies!!!
I dont reckon i'm pregnant this month either, dont feel like nothing. Been taking tests all week lol and nothing!!

Can I just say that when I was pg with my Lo (but didn't know it!) I was awful to DH, really grumpy he couldn't do a thing right, I shouted at him all the time. I even knew that I was being irrational but couldn't stop, so it may not be af coming for all of you. I will keep my fingers crossed for you all :pray:

Xxx

Yeah actually she's so right- last time I was pg that was one of the signs- I got really irrationally annoyed with everything for about a week before I was due. Fingers crossed and don't lose faith!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back