AF symptoms...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Im sure im having AF symptoms, I have that odd back pain and funny griping tummy discomfort...

Oh well it could all be over for me this month girls, so im going to prepare for AF rather then get my hopes up. :(

Part of me can't be arsed with getting preggo now I just can't be asked...

Can't i just hybernate and not wake up?

Sorry im having a rant tonight, hufff *sigh* :cry:

Well you never know! Do you normally have AF symptoms at this time in your cycle?
Has your cystitis cleared up by the way?

Yes cystitis has all gone, went yesterday thank god! that was the worst thing ever!!!!

Yeah I normally do but its normally the day before or a couple of days before and im not due til next weekend or so...

:?

Try not to get down... if you're getting early AF pains then maybe they're not AF pains :D fingers crossed it's some good news...

I am sure AF is joining me tomorrow... just been feeling it today and I feel a bit down in the dumps about it all today, so I know how you feel... but it ain't over until the fat lady sings... so until you see AF, try not to get down.

Easier said than done I know..
x

Heres to hoping AF misses her flight and doesnt return for another 9 mths or so ;)

:pray: :pray:

Steelgoddess said:
Im sure im having AF symptoms, I have that odd back pain and funny griping tummy discomfort...

Oh well it could all be over for me this month girls, so im going to prepare for AF rather then get my hopes up. :(

Part of me can't be arsed with getting preggo now I just can't be asked...

Can't i just hybernate and not wake up?

Sorry im having a rant tonight, hufff *sigh* :cry:

I woke up this morning feeling like that, with a odd feeling in my stomach i thought i was pregnant, but was another bfn - i really have too stop poas.
i know this TTC is getting you down, but it will be your mnoth soon and hey, you have time yet before af shows up.

Not to get your hopes up sky-high, but I thought FOR SURE that AF was coming. I had cramps 6 days in advance! Then bam, BFP on the day she was due. Some of the early pg symptoms mirror PMS, something to do with progesterone production, I think. So it's not over till it's over.

omg quill u were pregnant after :) show us a pic of ya test

congrats hun :))))))) :dance: :dance:

Thanks Jemz and I wish you and Sharne the best too! :D can't post pics, wish I could tho!

Sharne, this has to be our month. We,ve said it would be so Santa will deliver soon hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back