Waking up really early???

Sammie88

Reaction score
Anyone else waking up really early & feeling super fresh? I'm totally not a morning person normally, I like to lay in till the last minute & snooze the alarm 10 times, but recently I've been waking around 6.45/7ish at least two hours before my alarm normally goes off! And I'm full of energy!! Is this normal?

I am the same, I have to get up about 7 anyway because of DD But I normally find it hard for the past few weeks its taken me maybe 5mins to come round but then I am awake a feel fresh...................thats until about 9ish when I I am tired again even if I havent done alot, then I want to be in bed at 9pm and thats if I manage to nap for abit. Lol. The joys of pregnancy :-D

I think it's the weather - I have been up well before my alarm all of the week. In fact Monday I was awake before 6am :shock:

Your body knows what it needs so if you are feelling refreshed and not too tired then go with it!

xxxxxxxxxx

Me too!! I hate mornings but ive been up at like 5am wide awake! no idea whats going on! X

Im the same but then i crash by about 10 and can barely keep my eyes open.

I know this is weird but when i first told my doctor i was pregnant i also told him i was concerned about exercise and asked him what was safe etc. He replied by saying pregnant women are far stronger and more resilient than people believe. I asked what he meant and he told me that pregnant women can often experience a boost in energy and performance. He told me about how some Russian womens olympic team all got pregnant to boost performance and ended up winning or something silly. They all got pregnant around the same time because it helps with their performance and it was undetectable at the time, they only used to do drug tests not pregnancy tests. Anyway after this came to light i believe everyone competing now has to take a pregnancy test prior to make sure there is no cheating. I wasn't sure if he was just trying to make me feel better so i looked it up http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/2002/feb/02020102

Anyway my point is this is normal and a great pregnancy symptom your one of the lucky ones so make the most out of it.

I hope you have a happy & healthy pregnancy! :)

I was going to post about this! Every morning I'm wide awake between 4:14 & 5:00!! I don't need to be up until 6:00 so I end up on here lol! I'm always faking out by 9:30 though :(

Been awake every morning around 5:20 an hr before im due up been ok and not needed bed as early as usual but knackered today!

Babydust to all

God wish I was, I was up at 7 this morning and I could hardly drag myself out my pit! I'm just exhausted all the time and feel like I've not slept! Totally jealous!

It doesn't get any better!
I've been awake every morning between 4.30-5.30 and can't get back to sleep or find a comfy position! :(
Unfortunately I don't wake up feeling refreshed! Im knackered! x

I wish I was full of energy at 5am, the only reason I'm awake at that time tho is because LO is telling me it's time to get up!

I am starting to wake up early every morning but I am still knackard, I am then up and down like a yoyo needing the loo and not being able to get comfy

I am starting to wake up early every morning but I am still knackard, I am then up and down like a yoyo needing the loo and not being able to get comfy

This is me too. I wake up and need the loo. Then I just can't get comfortable again. I'm too hot, or my back aches, or my stomach hurts, I need a drink... the list goes on!

It was 4.25am this morning. I'm exhausted!

I think I went to the loo about 10 times between 4am and 8am when I got up! I felt I had to get up as the OH was getting annoyed lol

I only wake up early to go for a pee. Rarely get back to sleep again tho - lately it's been too hot.
Yawning and falling asleep by 9am again :(

Ive been waking at 5/6am since i found out i was pregnant!!

Maybe thats because i need to pee though :)

4am yesterday, 6 am this morning! Would really love a long lie in!!!

I woke just after 4am for a wee again, but managed another couple of hours! yay!!

Up at 4, 5, 6, 7...gave up at 8....gonna br wrecked at work today :(

6am and every 20 mins thereafter to go to the toilet today :( gave up again at 8am on account of the OH getting narky with my constant climbing over him again lol why he won't give me his side I don't know!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back