Waking Up Hungry

sukisues

Reaction score
Is any one else waking up in the early hours of the morning hungry. I think it's when baby is having a little growth spurt or something, but i wake up have to have something to eat to cure the hunger pains and then i go back to sleep, it's really annoying because if i'm not getting up to go to the toilet i'm heading towards the fridge - hehe. Also i just thought I would share with you that when I was 20wks the hospital told me i was having a little girl, I went to have another check up 3 wks ago and curiously asked them to make sure luckly for me i did - surprise a little boy - lucky for me I didn't buy lots of pink, wasn't convinced it was a girl - mothers instincts ay'!! :D

Hiya

Hasn't happened in the middle of the night, but sometimes I wake up at about 6am and can't get back to sleep because I'm too hungry!!

Crikey - as you say, mother's instinct - just as well you hadn't bought loads of pink! So have you picked out a boy's name yet?

LBxx

I, too, have waken up to sounds of hunger. They have not been bad enough thus far to make the trek all the way downstairs to the kitchen. I have considered bringing food up to the bedroom (snack bars etc) but worry about the gas.

My hospital won't tell us the sex of the baby. :( Our instincts tell us it's a boy. Plus my husband thinks he saw it's penis. We have had three ultrasounds and he/she is a little show off, coming right up to the camera.

I am glad you were prepared to be told it was a boy. I think I may have gotten prematurely prepared.

Good luck with your little boy!

Ah yes, the nightly "food thief" visits our home too! And another thing is- never feeling very hngry at meal times but always inbetween!! But after battling with weight problems all my life, its nice not to feel guilty about munching anything & everything I desire!Thats what Ill miss about being pregnant I guess!!

Ah m not the only one then. Its so fraustrating, I wake up all the time in the night anyway, but I normally find Im hungry, but I cant be bothered to get up in the middle of the night to fix myself some food. But trying to get back to sleep with a growling tummy is no fun. I have taken to having a filling snack about an hour before going to bed now, and normally I find that stops the hunger pangs in the night. I just cant have lie-ins any more cause my belly wants feeding!

ive been the same... i actually eat a bowl of slow realease cereal 56 mins b4 bed (i.e cheerios or shredies) and take a big glass of drink with me then when i wake up around 4 am i just gulp half of that. then i wake up at 6 am needing a wee but i can navagate that with my eyes closed so i dont wake up to much! n go bk to bed for as long as possible!!

hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back