Wake up times?

nikkif

Reaction score
Just wondering really when do your LOs wake up in the morning? Charlotte is varying a lot at the minute and i am just being nosy!! :)

She is in bed for 7, asleep by 7.30 at latest usually, and wakes between 5.45a.m and 730 a.m. She has only just started having the odd early wake up just before 6, before this it was between 630 and 7.

:)

Maddison started off sleeping 8pm-9am then it went to 8pm-8am then 7pm-7am now its 6:30/7pm-6am or there abouts. Wish she was still going 8pm-8am :wink:

Ash does 7pm till 7-8am. On the occasion he wakes before 7am I give him a little breastfeed and put him back to bed. He usually goes off again until I go into him.

K.x

:wave:
Hi. I like your questions. Often wonder the same things.
5am - 5.30am for us and it doesn't matter what time she goes to bed :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
When she goes to bed at 7pm or 8pm she is up at 5am and last night she went to bed at 10pm (night time routine went wrong when she thought it was just time to nap :wall: ) and still got up at 5am.

:wave: Hi Newmum, sorry it doesnt sound like LO is sleeping much better. Is she better through the night yet?

Jacob is normally awake anywhere between 5.30 and 7.30am. If he wakes up early he usually has a couple of hours awake then back to sleep until around 10 :roll: I'm normally wide awake by then and can't get back to sleep myself :wall:

Daniel usually goes to sleep about 7.30 and wakes up between 5.50 and 7.30 am. But we still feed him at 10pm (he is half asleep) and last few days he started waking up AGAIN for a dummy a couple of times a night.

At the 8month stage Isaac was waking very early still, around 6am, but would go back to bed for a couple of hours after being up a bit and having a bottle so it wasn't really a problem. Now he sleeps roughly 7-7, he was nearing 8am but I think the early light has put him back a bit :lol:

nikkif said:
:wave: Hi Newmum, sorry it doesnt sound like LO is sleeping much better. Is she better through the night yet?

Same at the moment but it has calmed down after the teeth came through. It's not the best but it could be worse :) Now it is the climbing, standing, rolling, crawling, sitting in her sleep that is keeping us both awake. How are you?

We try and put Ella down at 8:30/9:00 and she usually goes through until 7:00/8:00, milk then back down until around 10:30. I think she sleeps so much cause she doesn't like to nap in the day.
Although last night we put her down at 9:00 and I went to check on her at about half 10 and she was lying there awake :lol: she didn't go to sleep until Midnight so is still asleep now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back