Waiting to TTC no2 after surgery

Sharcaz

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

I loved this forum back in 2015 when we were TTC our first! I came back on a couple weeks ago as I unexpectedly fell pregnant - thought I'd ovulated already so assumed I was out but got a BFP! But very sadly I miscarried at 7 weeks.

Bit of a strange one though - I have a heart problem, an aneurysm on the right ventricle and a few arrhythmias. I had a consultant appointment and they wanted to operate, my husband told them I was pregnant and they said it may be too dangerous for me to be pregnant at the moment...so we were faced with an impossible decision to make. It was just the day after I began bleeding and I miscarried. A scan confirmed it. So it was like the decision had been made for us - I was gutted and relieved at the same time if that makes sense? Devastated I'd lost a pregnancy but relieved I didn't have to make a decision to terminate. Which I don't think I could ever have done!!

So now I'm just sat waiting for my operation date, once it's all over we'll be TTC No2! Very excited :) So I'll be hanging around here for a while! Look forward to chatting to you all!xxx

Sorry to hear about your loss and health, but glad it worked out for the better. All the baby dust to you TTC and all the best in your operation.

Good luck xx

Sorry to hear about your loss and health, but glad it worked out for the better. All the baby dust to you TTC and all the best in your operation.

Good luck xx

Thanks so much Ellie <3 and good luck to you hope your TTC journey isn't too long! Xx

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I hope you get a date soon and aren't waiting too long to try

Hi Sharcaz:wave: welcome to WTT. Sorry to hear about your health problems and MC. Sending you hugs:hugs:
Hope you dont have to wait long for your op so you can get going on TTC! x

Hi Sharcaz:wave: welcome to WTT. Sorry to hear about your health problems and MC. Sending you hugs:hugs:
Hope you dont have to wait long for your op so you can get going on TTC! x

Thanks BabyMaker! I'm on edge waiting for my date to come through so I can get some sort of time line in my mind!! Excited to TTC... This waiting is killing me :wall2: but I'm going onto the pill next week to make sure there are no more surprises before hand! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back