TTC No2 - anyone have problems to??

Hypnorm

Reaction score
I have a 2 yr old boy who was concieved within 6 months of TTC.
We started trying for No 2 when he was 9 months old, and have had no luck not even a blip.

I've had a blood test and all hormone leves are normal.

Can't do a 21 day progesterone test as my cycles vary between 21-70 days, so results would be invalid.

I dont chart (temp results would be inaccurate as Toddler wtill wakes at night) i dont use opks, (gets way too clinical)

Would be nice to speak to anyone else who is havving troubles with no2

Still having trouble TTC number one so might be a while before I can help you with this one!! :? :?

Hi,

I'm TTC 2 but only on second month of trying.

Do you recognise the changes in CM etc leading up to ovulation so you know when your fertile time of the month is?

I guess it's difficult with having irregular cycles. Where they the same when your were TTC with your first child?

I'm on cycle 8 TTC #3 so don't think I'll be much use LOL.

With both my other 2 I fell PG within 6 mths so god knows whats going on this time. Maybe it's because I'm older and fatter LOL.

I was more relaxed about it last times so maybe that has somehting to do with it.

i fell pregnant after one mistake with my son! then i fell pregnant again 4 years ago whilst on the injection! this time i have been trying 4 months and nothing so far !! Strange isnt it we shall wait and see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back