waiting for period :(

p1nk11

Reaction score
:wave: guys just need to have a little rant if thats ok . . . . . .

My period was due on Sunday & I'm still waiting :shakehead: This is nothing unusual for me but was praying that having been pregnant my body would have sorted itself out - but by the looks of it - NO!!!!

I was diagnosed with PCOS last feb (right ovary only has cysts) but caught naturally in march after 2yrs of trying. I am desperate to ttc again but I am also scared its not going to happen. The dr said that once you have been pregnant your body will usually get back into its cycle, & the fact that I lost 2 stone whilst pregnant is a great help. I know I have to wait until May before we can try so my body has time to heal from the section but right now it feels like nothing has changed & my body is still as messed up as it was before. I know that I cant really tell anything yet as this will only be my second period & it can take a while for things to go back to normal but how am I going to know when its not the hormones its the PCOS :wall2: *sigh*

I feel a bit better now :blush: xxx

:hug: I feel your pain hun, I was waiting a year for an AF with my PCOS. It's such an annoying condition, I really do sympathise about how frustrated you are. My friend has 2 babies and she's got PCOS. The first was a total "surprise" she was on the pill and not in a relationship etc, with the second one tho she had to use folicle tracking through the docs.
There do sime to be quite a few things that they can do to help but it's frustrating that your own body just wont play the game eh? :hugs: xxx

It's annoying. I asked my GP about being reffered back to the IVF Wales clinnic (as I had had my first appt & 1 scan 3wks before I caught) but he said that hopefully will sort itself out but need to ttc for at least a year before they will see me now as I caught naturally. Surely the fact they told me I have PCOS should mean they see me sooner than that, even if its just to check what my periods are doing!! Thinking of asking GP for metformin if still having funny cycles in April ready for ttc in May but dont know if he'd give it to me before I've started trying? x

Does it regulate your cycles then? *goes to google* xx

I know that it is givien to women with PCOS & those given clomid, to help regulate cycles ( i think :eh:) I've also read about about a herbal supplement that is supposed to help - can't remember the name of it :dohh: x

I know agnus castus is used to help regulate hormones in general, could be that? Xx

Thats it :yay: do you know if it is ok to take with pregnacare? I'm thinking I might have to look into it more, especially if GP wont give me anything :lol: x

Um. As far as I know it's fine to take. I am sure that one of the other girls in TTC is taking this, but I can't for the life of me think who. I'm sure there is an actual Agnus castus thread. I did take it for a while but gave up when I found out that it would do sweet FA to help me, the state my ovaries were in *sigh* xxx

thanks hunni :lol: def think im going to pick some up next time I go shopping x

I think it may be on the way (gotta be the only women happy to get her period!) 4 days late is the shortest time in 2yrs!

Oh lets hope so :yay: a few of us on here are in the same boat, cannot wait for AF to arrive! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back