TTC no2...opinions please

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Well girls, as u can see from my ticker, I already have a LO and am TTC no2. Now this question is mainly addressed to those who have kids or a brother/sister with a two year or less age gap. Is having another baby ok? I want my LO to have a sibling to play with and be close to, but at the same time, I don't want my LO or a new baby lacking in attention or anything. What do you girls think? I can see the pros and the cons

Xx

Can't really help much with ur question hun but my only experience is that I am an only child and ALWAYS longed for a brother or sister from as far back as I can remember. I'm now 32 and still wish I had one! Good luck x

Hi there, I have 3 kids. The 2 boys have 2 years between them and tbh it was fine. Ok, at first it can take your LO some time to get used to not being an only child but they get used to it. It's great for them to have a little play mate so close in age. Don't worry about the attention thing, just try to get LO involved in the new baby as much as possible x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

My LO is only 1 day younger than Flopsy's and we're TTC number 2 also. My biggest worry is that when one of them is ill we'll find it really hard with the lack of sleep etc. Jack's really poorly with hayfever at the moment and the thought of a new born scares me because he's demanding alot more attention that normal. Mind you he has at least 9 months to grow older & more independant I suppose x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back