Still waiting for test results!!!

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
What takes them so long. We're waiting for my blood results and OHs semen results, I had my bloods done 7 weeks ago and OHs sample was 3 weeks ago. I phoned up the hospital and the consultants secretary wasn't there so I asked what happens and she said we'd be sent a letter and they would also send the results to the GP. Thing is though me and OH are registered at different surgeries, would this matter? I wanted to get the rusults and get the next appointment (if we get one, but I'm sure we would) before we go away in 6 weeks time :( .
HURRY UP I'M GETTING IMPATIENT NOW. Every morning when the post comes through the door I run to get it as fast as I can, and I don't like exercise :bored:

i'd be impatient too if it were me. Hope everything is ok for you both xx

got my fingers crossed for you fingers crossed! we're going to be doing the same after xmas, been over a year now!

good luck!!!!

its annoying having to wait that long... hope you get the results soon! :hug:

p.s have you tried ringing your GP to see if they have received anything but are just being slow in getting back to you?

x

I managed to get through to my consultants secretary today to see whats happening. They've got my results in but the nurse woman I had my appointment with has had to ask the consultant a question about my results :shock: she didn't say what it was though, now I'm a bit worried :? . They have also got OHs results there. At least I know that the results are in and not lost/forgotten and I just gotta wait for them to be posted off. Hopefully it wont be too much longer cos the secretary said she'd make a note of it for the the nurse :)

Ohh, good luck! Sounds like you'll get some news soon. Whatever it is I hope it helps.

Baby Dust

Becs

That's rubbish. I can't believe how long it's taking them.

Poor you, talk about making you suffer. I'd ring GP and get them to chase it up on your behalf, it's been far too long. It shouldn't take more than a week for either result.

Hope you get some decent results. :hug:

H

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111