Blood results **rang back**

Emma58

Reaction score
Bah I'm so mad. Last Friday I had my bloods taken to check for anaemia and other things, I was told to call Wednesday after 1pm and they would be back.

Well, I have just called and the receptionist said the results are back but haven't been checked by the doctor yet, so she can't tell me.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Rant over sorry :)

** Just rang them back an the doctor says I am not anaemic but would benefit from taking Iron tablets?? I can only assume my results must have been borderline otherwise surely I would not need to take them. **

:hug: :hug: arg, how annoying for you, i hate waiting for things. Hope they can tell you tomorrow :)

That's pantus maximus, that is :evil:

Hope you get them soon xxx

LMAO @ Debecca :rotfl:

I'll call again tomorrow I know the doc has to check them as well and they are busy but all I want to know is if I'm anaemic.

:hug: :hug: id phone again tomorrow, and if they still aint looked at them id demand them too :lol:

I've called them back edited and edited this post at the top.

useless these doctors, so in other words you are anemic or you wouldn't need the tablets :roll:

That does not really help but if the think the iron would help then give it a go. :hug:

Glad the results are clear hun and enjoy taking the tablets YUM!

Yeah that's the problem - I found Pregnacare gave me constipation cos of the iron in it :roll:

Better than not being able to breathe though, eh?

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back