PM appt. has arrived

sorry they couldnt tell u any thing. thinking of u lots of love xxx

Im so sorry that you didnt get any answers hunny, thinking of you and sending you massive :hugs: x x

thank you everyone really appreciate all the hugs xx :)

So sorry you didn't get the answers you needed, you're in my thoughts xxx

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry they didn't give you any answers, I am certain we are going to have similar discussions with Ethan's doctor. On the positive side you probably have the same very small percentage chance that this would happen again, there is no reason that you can't have a healthy baby in the future. It sounds as though they will make a plan for your next pregnancy and hopefully this will prevent any potential issues. My midwife has told me to come and see her when we are thinking of TTC again and we will make a plan. She said I can also see consultant and decide a plan of action that I am happy with. There just isn't enough research into this sort of thing, me and my hubby have been talking about raising money for Hydrops Fetalis research as the non-immune type that Ethan had is such a mystery. There is so little awareness around this and I feel it's sort of out calling to try and make people aware of this! The causes of Hydrops run into the hundreds and there still is a huge percentage that go undiagnosed.

Big hugs to you lovely, you will have a beautiful healthy baby in your arms by next year I am sure of it xxxx

I hope they will as I am already terrified of it going wrong next time & we arent even ttc yet! I dont think I could cope if it did. I think its a lovely idea to raise money for the research - to do something positive :) Im sure we will both have our happy, healthy baby's soon xx

Oh P1nk11....I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through.....so sending you lots of hugs xx

hugs.gif
xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss and what you've gone through. Big hugs. Xxxxxxx

I cannot describe how sorry i am. Your little girl will be looking down on you forever, no one should go through this. :hugs: xxx

im sorry you didnt get answers but i can only say at least you cannot blame yourself anymore thinking of u big hugs x

The last few days I have been thinking about the results loads (received a copy of the letter that was sent to my GP) I keep thinking of little things that may have been signs that something was wrong & wondering if they checked this & that, but I guess if there were answers to these questions they would of been able to tell us why. On the Tuesday before, when i was on the monitor, she was really 'agitated' kicking the hell out of my ribs the whole time I was on there but they said she was fine - was this a sign she wasnt well? but then on the Thursday I was there again & she was fine - normal heartbeat & movements so she must of been ok.

I know I have to stop thinking about it but I cant, I'm slowly driving myself crazy (well more than I normally am lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back