Waiting for labour - due today

nutcase109

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Its my due day today! Just had the most uncomfortable night so far. Was up in tears in the night coz I was so fed up and couldnt sleep. It all just feels so much more irrational in the night - done you agree? Is anyone else feeling like this? Im thinking of going to buy some blue cohosh today from the herbal shop, to try and bring on labour. Sometimes I think labour is near, and other times I think I dont have a clue and am just torturing myself thinking about it! I analyse every little sneeze! Is anyone else doing the same?! As its my first baby, I dont know what the signs are that labour might be imminent! Ems x

:hug: :hug:

sending you big hugs hun. I'm only 27 weeks with my first and I'm looking for signs already so I can't even imagine how you must be feeling when due day arrives.

Hopefully your baby will be here soon and you'll be able to give them a big cuddle

:hug:

I know how you feel, this is my first and I'm not sleeping too well as every twinge, cramp etc I'm wondering whether this is it.

I was also in tears yesterday as I was getting really anxious about everything as if nothing happens soon then it's an induction for me and I really dont relish the thought of the hours and hours in hospital waiting, the consultant said it could take 3 days!

My fingers are crossed for you though that things happen soon x
:pray:

Happy due date :cheer: hope baby makes an appearance really soon! :hug:

***HAPPY DUE DATE!***

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Be careful of the blue cohosh!! I was chatting to a friend who said it can block baby's arteries or something!

Hope it happens soon for you babe! :hug: x

Happy due date! I know how you feel and I still have 2 weeks to go. And this damn heat doesn't help.

Sending you lots of labour dust :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back