Movement before labour?

Valley Girl

Reaction score
I always thought that babies went a bit quiet before labour, but mine has become more active! I realise I am not in labour yet, but it is presumeably imminent and yesterday and today he's been moving loads.. big movements, quite painful infact, and in different places to before.

Is this normal??

my baby is moving about lke mad too so i am hoping that it doesnt apply in my case too :D

I would say that my wee soilder has been moving much more than he used to and the movement are quite painful at times.

I always thought that the movements decreased when baby had engaged, but as he's only 1/5 engaged, I asumed that it was normal.

Maybe it is a positive sign if the 3 of us are experiencing this and are all waiting on our wee monkeys to make an apperance. xxx

JT was still kicking about loads on the morning I went into Labour :roll: as if I didn't enough discomfort to deal with :x :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
JT was still kicking about loads on the morning I went into Labour :roll: as if I didn't enough discomfort to deal with :x :lol:

what does JT stand for? I just think of Justin Timberlake :D

My little boy seems quite active these days too, although it's not constant. at times i can tell he's sleeping, but when he does move the movements and kicks are quite strong (but never painful)

My last baby was still moving around loads when i was having contractions :D

My LO moved as normal the whole time I was in labour and didn't slow down at all. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Little miss can be very aggressive, some of her kicks are EVIL :evil: and quite painful... but has been more so the past week or so... but I don't think I'm in any danger of going into labour any time soon... :think: beside I can't have the baby before xmas, I promised Tia.. :shock:

i am having loads of movement at the moment and some if it is painful.. it is almost like she is levering herself into my pelvis using her elbows... she was 3/5 engaged 2 weeks ago so will be interesting to see where she is on friday at my next m/w appt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back