Waist measurements?

Sarah13

Reaction score
Anyone else been tracking their waist measurements since getting pregnant? There was me thinking I barely had a bump yet but just measured my waist and I started at 71cm and now 77 cm so something definitely going on! I'm quite curious to see what my final measurement will be!

No, but will start tomorrow now as I'm quite intreagued (sp?)!!

I took a measurement a couple of weeks ago, this has reminded me of it, i'm gona take another and see if there's any difference.

Sarah - how long was between each measurement?

:)

I havent done it for about a month as I kept forgetting, might try and do it every week or two as I'm sure things will change quickly now!

i have! gained 4 inches around the waist so far and about the same on the squidgy fat bit (love handles and under belly button bit) luckly only put on about 1/2 inch on my hips so far so hoping i won't get a massive "counter-bumb"

I've not done my hips, should maybe do that too, don't fancy a counter-bump either!

I took measurements again - around the biggest part of my tummy I was 107cm a week and 4 days ago and today i'm 109.5cm so i've gained 2.5 in just over a week, that doesn't sound right, maybe its coz I ate pasta earlier.

I took measurements again - around the biggest part of my tummy I was 107cm a week and 4 days ago and today i'm 109.5cm so i've gained 2.5 in just over a week, that doesn't sound right, maybe its coz I ate pasta earlier.

Do you mean 2cm? That's not that much!

I measured myself this morning and I am 86.5cm so far. Didn't take a measurement before though so have nothing to compare with!! Will keep doing this now, I have an app on my phone which you can record your weight and measurements on and it charts them for you!!

I measured myself this morning and I am 86.5cm so far. Didn't take a measurement before though so have nothing to compare with!! Will keep doing this now, I have an app on my phone which you can record your weight and measurements on and it charts them for you!!

Wot app is that, might record it that way too? Least you have something to compare to later on, I only did a final measurement when I had my daughter and that was about 130cm lol! I started off really skinny then as well bet I was only 60cm or so cos I was a skinny size 8 back then!

It is Babybump Pro and cost about £1.85 I think. You can add photos, measurements, it tells you about the development of baby, you can record favourite baby names, kick counter, contraction record etc. The only thing that is strange is the way it counts how far gone you are, for example today, it's got me at 14+7 and then tomorrow I will be 15+1??? Weird!

Yeah I was measuring in cm. Was expecting to see an increase every 2 weeks rather than 1. I never measured with my wee girl so will be interesting to see how it goes.

I was a size 10/12 before pregnancy and still fit into my trousers, but my tops are getting too tight now.

I installed that app on the iPad, can keep proper track now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back