Vitamins?

Poppy1987

Reaction score
I have read about soy isoflavones to help ttc does anyone else have any advise on it? Also maybe vitamin b?
Thanks girls x

I am just trying evening primrose but will stop taking after O. it is supposed to help with CM I hear. This is my first cycle trying it. other than that I'm just taking prenatals and fish oil.

Oh and they say to stop taking it after O because it is not good for pregnancy. :)

When I read up on isoflavins, it seems it is like a herbal version of clomid - and taken in a similar way. It says not to use it if you ovulate naturally/have regular cycles. I haven't any experience with it, but there are plenty of articles and success stories on the net.

I am taking feraglobin medicine (as the normal prenatels upset my belly with the iron) and feraglobin has iron, but easy on the stomach. I also take evening primrose oil from cd1 up until O. And yes you need to stop taking evening primrose oil after O as it can cause uterine contraction which could prevent implantation. But equally good it can cause uterine contractions in late pregnancy too ;)

I think I do ov as I get positive opk's but sometimes I think I have a short lutual phase so maybe the soy isoflavones will help?

I took soy when ttc, it didn't appear to make any difference xx

I've been taking pregnacare. 1st cycle trying them, won't know till next month if helped conceive but have made me feel better anyway!

I'm going to get some pregnacare for next month x

hi poppy, pregnacare is enough. evening primrose oil was a disaster for me, some girls like agnus castus (not sure of spelling) but how i see it is that they are herbal remedies with not enough research into them. if u do take anythign u must tell your gp because of interactions with other drugs.

hi poppy, pregnacare is enough. evening primrose oil was a disaster for me, some girls like agnus castus (not sure of spelling) but how i see it is that they are herbal remedies with not enough research into them. if u do take anythign u must tell your gp because of interactions with other drugs.

How was it a disaster out of curiosity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back