Vitamins & Supplements

Wayheyyy!!!! About the same time as I got mine. See, what did I tell you! :D

Happy BD'ing. I've just read this weekend that you are fertile for the couple of days after you've ovulated too, it's particularly good to BD the morning after your temp shift if you are charting, just go for it as much as possible over the next few days!

Good luck!

Thanks Bagpuss!! Its OH's birthday today, so hes having a nap - think i've worn him out (not that hes complaining!!) Wouldn't it be great if it was our month this month!! Let me know how you get on - my problem is, my last 2 cycles have been 43 and 42 days. I am now wondering if I should have a shorter cycle this month (12-16 days is standard for the luteal phase I read) - or whether its ok to have a much longer phase!?!?
And its so so long to wait to find out!!

If only it was simple!!

xx

Hi Em,

Happy Birthday to your OH.

It would be fab if this month was our month, daren't even think about that though. I certainly will let you know, I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Your cycle should be shorter this month then, 35-36 days somewhere around there. Mine seem to be about 32/33 days lately. I wish they were shorter. I hate the waiting game.

STAY POSITIVE!! Hopefully we'll be in the July baby club!!

Sending lots of baby dust your way xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back