Anyone taking any supplements?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is taking any of the supplements you can get for TTC?

i was taking pregnacare but theyre exspensive so i just started santagon mum to be with extra omega capusual they have got all the extra vitamins in that you need when conceiving through your pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding x

cool i was looking at the sanatogen ones might get some!

Folic acid is the main supplement you need but extra vitamins won't hurt either :) Just make sure they're also suitable for pregnancy :)

yes the ones im taking are specially for mums to be so they are ok x

yeah was looking at 2 sanatogen ones, the mother to be ones and also the pro natal both say are for before during and after pregnancy

Hiya,

I've only been taking folic acid. I'm really bad at taking pills I wretch taking the BC pill and look how tiny they are!! lol

xx

hehe my sis is like that she still has her anitbiotics in syrup form haha she is 30 lol whereas i can just take any size pill straight down dont even need water...guess it is years of painkillers for my back

Hey Im taking preconcieve....folic acid tablets.....have just got some Zinc for dh too although hasnt started yet! xx

ok so i went to tesco, and decided to go with the pregnacare conception ones! so we will see.

I was unsure which ones to take but when talked to my GP she said as long as getting 400mg of folic per day that would be great.....good luck Mrsmc xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back