Vitamin/mineral supplements advice please :-)

Tulips

Reaction score
Hiya ladies!

Just a quick question from the TTC department; Which vitamin/mineral supplement would you reccomend? Apparently, some of the pregnancy supplements out there can quite often make nausia worse - so I figured you'd be the experts to ask so I'm sure I buy the right one! :)

Thanks in advance for any tips,
~Tulips

Hey Tulips!

I tried Pregnacare but both times I tried it I ended up with a really really sore tummy and felt much more sick than usual. I think it's to do with the high levels of iron in it but it gave me constipation, then the runs and horrible trapped wind then sickness. I really wouldn't recommend it.

For the past few months, I have been taking folic acid prescribed by the doctor and now that's run out, I have today started taking Sanatogen ProNatal so I'll let you know how that goes!

Good luck TTC!

Valentine xxx

Hi Tulips, i'm taking the Sanatogen pronatal one a day tablets, quite pricey at £15 for 90 tablets from the local chemist, but i haven't had any problems with taking them, hope this helps good luck TTC :hug:

I am taking the pro natal aswell...boots have had them on 3 for 2 for absoultely ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back