visiting labour ward this afternoon!

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
eeeep!!

im excited, and nervous! really hope there is no screaming going on when im there :think:

anyone else going/been on a tour of their labour ward?

Oo that'll be good, our labour ward don't do visits because of health and safety!

i think they just want to show it off because it was only opened last year!!

it was really good, no screaming! :p

i even spotted some newborns on the postnatal ward!!
im soooo excited!!!

Aww, we had a visit at 32 weeks round ours. Was quite nice to see where I would be giving birth and stay after. Does get you excited tho and I just kept thinkin that'll be me soon :) xx

i think its a really good thing to do, because they can explain what will happen and where you will go if something doesnt go to plan, and in my unit, special care and everything is all really close to everything, its comforting, if anything doesnt go perfectly :)

I'm expecting my mw to arrange this when i see her in a weeks time :) well i hope so anyway, ours is also a new labour ward after switching hospitals so it would be nice to have a little tour of the place :lol:

xx

I can't wait to visit the delivery suite/labour ward.
My hospital do it as routine along with the antenatal classes x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

We're visiting ours on the 28th. I think it's really good they offer this so you know where to go when you're in labour and the surroundings look at least slightly familiar. It'll really make things real seeing where I'll be giving birth! :) xxx

I looked at mine ages ago, think it was about 25/28 weeks? I dont remember now, but really enjoyed it. Was lovely seeing the birthing suite and familiarising myself with the place! My appointments are within the unit anyway, so pretty familiar with the place already!

our hospital do an online tour lol
oh and its the furthest away place in the building so im told, havent a clue where it is lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back