• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VikkiR

:hug: sorry to hear this. has your OH moved out? X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So.glad to see you back hun, Luke bev said we.were very worried, just remember we are always here if you need to talk or vent etc. Lots of love xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Aw lovely :( I real sorry to read this. I could tell you were on the edge before and something has obviously tipped you over it.

I know you had a very tough routine looking after baby/dogs/cooking/running the house etc, I was amazed when you said everything you do in a day. It's no wonder you are exhausted!

It sounds like your husband has let you down big time so I hope you can work through it (assuming you want to of course) or if not get the help and support you need to rebuild your life and be happy.

We only get one shot on the earth so don't waste it being unhappy hun. Thinking of you xxxxx

Oh hun I'm so glad you're back with us but so sad to read about what has happened to you

You deserve so much better and so much more support

I do hope you get the support you want and so obviously need but you've. Always got us here xxx

Oh vikki that sounds horrific!

Glad you're back on here though so we know you're ok. So what are you planning on doing at the moment with your OH? We're all here for you!

Big hugs xxx

You poor thing, sounds awful but I'm sure OH only rang the police because he was worried about you. I'm sure that he was ony trying to help you. I really think you need to talk to your GP/HV

I've spoken to shrinks, gps and hvs all agree I'm of sound mind, just knackered and hence resentful. I don't know what the answer is. I had a really horrible childhood so trust and betrayal to me are important a d I feel betrayed. I keep looking at flats/cottages both in this region a d away from it. When I think about the whole episode it still makes me angry, I mean who's husband calls the police on their wife???? The one thing I do know is I'm not leaving my lo ever again xxxx

I've spoken to shrinks, gps and hvs all agree I'm of sound mind, just knackered and hence resentful. I don't know what the answer is. I had a really horrible childhood so trust and betrayal to me are important a d I feel betrayed. I keep looking at flats/cottages both in this region a d away from it. When I think about the whole episode it still makes me angry, I mean who's husband calls the police on their wife???? The one thing I do know is I'm not leaving my lo ever again xxxx

could he just have been so worried he didnt know what else to do?? - would this be the first time hes seen you so angry, maybe he was worried youd hurt yourself.

is there someone you could stay with for a wee while to recharge your batteries. xxx

Hi fun as I said in my pm before happy to have a meet up if you fancy it at some point of only to get away from things for the afternoon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back