• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VikkiR

i think were all really worried about her, i just hope she comes back and sees this and knows how much we care about her

I hope so too bev. Just want to reach out and just find out that she's ok

I wonder of there's any other way of getting in touch. Is it worth asking the mods?

they might be able to email her but apart from that since you dont have to use any personal details to register i doubt theres anything any of us can do. if only she had a bump buddy or someone knew where she lived...

Still nothing then :(

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

no seems that way, such a shame...

I'm really worried about her, she didn't seem like she was in a good place last time we heard from her.

no, i really really hope shes ok

We are just going to have to wait it out and hope she gets in touch. Was the last post her last visit? Even if she doesn't want to reply I hope she knows we are thinking of her

she was last on on may 19th

Gosh that's a while ago. Hope she's ok. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Hi everyone

I'm so sorry I haven't been in touch. So much yet so little has happened I don't even know where to start. I had an utter meltdown on that Sunday, I had been on edge and irritable all weekend. I can't even remember what the final straw was, infact I don't remember much at all, it's all hazy. I tore up some wedding photos and threw a few things on the kitchen floor, lo was upstairs, I know I was shouting at OH. I said I was going and he got lo, went out the door and disappeared, next thing I know next door neighbour is getting involved, trying to talk to me, I swore at him and told him I was going, that it was none of his business and that he wasn't helping but was winding me up further but oh no. He stopped me from leaving physically and whatever he said just wound and wound me up. He also told me a different course of events my OH told me about OH leaving his first wife for another woman, something which I didn't know. I then caught sight of OH in his house and felt the urge to smack him right in the face, I was so angry I was shaking violently. To cut a long story short, OH called Police, they told me I had to leave or they'd put me in custody, I told them nothing they could do would make me feel any worse so told them I'd go to custody suite. They ended up taking me to a hotel. OH had called my mother, who I hadnt seen for 5 years and don't get on with,so she prob laughed a me being taken away in the back of a police car. In the hotel room I couldn't settle, was climbing the walls shaking. I ended up leaving the hotel after 1am and slept outside. I went 'home' and told OH I was def leaving. Because the police were called social services got involved and the bloody crisis mental health team turned up unannounced. Sounds like OH tried to have me sectioned!!! wtf???? I keep telling them its not PND its sleep deprivation and constant crying, I look after everyone else and no one looks after me. I'm still at 'home' but not happy. LO's colic hasn't been as bad but I don't trust anyone anymore. When I think what humiliation I've been through and that they think I could harm my child I feel sick to my stomach and want to lash out at the idiots who made assumptions and OH for calling the Police. I still don't know what to do for the best. I know that night I got removed by the Police was the worst in my life as it was the first time i'd left my baby, I was going mental inside my own head, I just wanted to hold her. How do I forgive? Can I forgive? I am torn into bits but for LO's sake don't want to do anything rash. It's a mess and I won't forgive easily about this, if ever. My mother rang my father who came round and threatened to hit me, to knock some sense into me. Essentially now, I have no one. Now my father is telling his family and they contacted my OH as theyre worried about him FFS what about me, when I kept saying I was struggling to cope all I got was 'well thats motherhood for you'. There's so much more I could write but it just winds me up. I feel better in myself but utterly betrayed by those who should've looked out for me and I daren't even go out the house an walk up the street and haven't since that sunday because all the neighbours saw me freaking out and being taken away by the Police.
I have missed you guys, I hope you are all ok xxxxx

Last edited:
omg hun thats a hell of a night!
maybe you should talk to your gp and get some counselling or something iykwim? to help you keep calm in those kind of situations. and as for things with your oh i dunno what to suggest, either talk and sort things or leave him... thats entirely your call as only you know your situation. im so sorry all these stressful things have happened but im glad your back and im really glad your ok and feel better, even if it is only a bit. we were worried about you woman lol x

:shock: Bloody hell!!!!! Glad to have you back sweetheart, I dunno what else to say really :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Don't take this the wrong way - but could you have post partum psychosis?? This isn't Quite the same as postnatal depression - but can be more severe.

I'd suggest going to your gp or HV for some help. Also I dunno anything about your situation but could your OH have for your parents involved because he was so desperate to help you - any port in the storm and all that.

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Awww... Sending you huge hugs... Xxxxxxxxx

Omg Hun ... I hope your ok . We are all here for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member