• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kinda sad

I never really had one :( although Larly updated during my labour for me :) thanks Larly! I was only wondering Dee the other day Pinky its a shame she doesnt have the time to come on anymore :( x

I never really had a bump buddy - Laura did my labour watch, but she's left pf now. :(

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I miss my bump buddy loads! She comes on here sometimes but not much any more :( she's still on fb but would love to see her on here more! When we were pregnant we would private message coz we were the last of the march girls to go and didn't feel like we fitted in tri 3 any more after you all left :) but I love chatting to all you lovely girlies every day :) don't know what I'd do without you all!

I do miss my bump buddy though! Xx

I'm still here!! I come on all the time I just don't post so much. I follow
you on fb but I should def make more of an effort to keep in touch hun, I'm sorry. You were fab towards end of my pregnancy I was so fed up but you cheered me up and kept me going.

Big love to you and Theo xxxxxx

Sorry u feel a bit down hun- I felt like this when I went to a few groups, but when I went to baby massage I made two lovely friends who live within ten mins of me! Hope that the same happens for u, its hard when u feel lonely xxx

Aww, we're all still here for you pinky! And know how you feel with the not sleeping and bfing thing xx
My bump buddy was little miss so we're both always on here!

Awww hun im having more & more days like these tbh.

I have literally no friends that visit, only drinking buddies & not alot of family either, its so hard. I have a few forums that I go on & I see all my forum buddies as friends (on this & others) I also have 2 college friends im in touch with only thro email, we email each other twice a day (we type fast)

I tend not to go to these baby things that are arranged, I am the same as you, i'm always getting left out, if its younger girls they dont talk to me as much coz I speak a wee bit posh & if im with older women they look down on me & assume I am single/dont work/no money ect ect. I just tend to stoat about my own wee person with a cpl of friends loool - I get used to the dirty looks & lack of respect when im out with the buggy. I go into "single mum mode" when im with Kayden, I dont make as much effort with hair/make up ect (i've only just started doing this btw) but yeah, after nearly 8 years of being growled at I just dont care anymore & deliberately dont try to look nice, it doesn't matter for example if ive just finished work & im in my work suit with make up ect I get the same looks just for the buggy. (im rambling a bit but this has been getting on my nerves too)

xxxxxx

Last edited:
I never had a bump buddy but I did join the forum about 4 weeks before my due date x

I miss my bump buddy loads! She comes on here sometimes but not much any more :( she's still on fb but would love to see her on here more! When we were pregnant we would private message coz we were the last of the march girls to go and didn't feel like we fitted in tri 3 any more after you all left :) but I love chatting to all you lovely girlies every day :) don't know what I'd do without you all!

I do miss my bump buddy though! Xx

I'm still here!! I come on all the time I just don't post so much. I follow
you on fb but I should def make more of an effort to keep in touch hun, I'm sorry. You were fab towards end of my pregnancy I was so fed up but you cheered me up and kept me going.

Big love to you and Theo xxxxxx

:friends: :) xxx

Hug pinky I don't think I had a bump buddy or a labour thread!!!! I know I posted when I went in to be induced and that he was here but that's it :-( xxx

xxx

Oh Pinky *hug*

I'm not the most sociable person, but I really have to make the effort to go to baby group things for R's sake really, being the oldest mother there I find it very difficult.

Thankfully I have met a younger mum who is also a dog trainer, so we have lots in common to discuss!!

I'd love to know how Dee is - her condition is similar to mine and I wonder how she is getting on bless her.

I think tbh we are all bump buddies, and birth buddies, and mummy buddies anyway. We all have something different to bring to the table so to speak.

Nicely put hun although I will always have a special place in my heart for my bump buddy. Love you hun. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back