Views on these IVF clinics?

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by louielly, Aug 29, 2016.

1. louielly

louielly Well-Known Member

So following our last and final NHS cycle, we're now looking at a private round somewhere. I've done a bit of research and have short listed 3 clinics so far (may add more) I'd really like to hear people's views/experiences with any of them....

ARGC
    The Lister Clinic
    Fertility Plus (I've been here for a 2nd opinion on my fibroids and really liked Dr Gudi)

I'm 38 next month, ttc #1 with unexplained infertility and low reserve/quality. These appear to have quite good success rates with my age group.

2. lisey

lisey Well-Known Member

I think blueflower used lister so hopefully she will come along and offer some advice. I don't have experience of any of them personally. Do you have normal hormone levels (amh? Fsh?) If not, worth looking at a place that has experience with that. Have you checked their stats? Xx

#2 lisey, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  3. maybe baby

maybe baby Well-Known Member

Not sure where you are but Dr Nardo is good. He's northwest and London.

Not had Ivf myself but he was very efficient with diagnosing my septum and had a successful clinic.

Xx

4. Lucyboo

Lucyboo Well-Known Member

The lister is great, we never completed a cycle as I'm a poor responder ( fell naturally against all odds) but I couldn't fault them. Good luck x

5. louielly

louielly Well-Known Member

Thanks girls. Think I will book a few Open Evenings.

I will look into Dr Nardo Maybe Baby. Good to see you back!

Xx