Views on these IVF clinics?

louielly

Reaction score
So following our last and final NHS cycle, we're now looking at a private round somewhere. I've done a bit of research and have short listed 3 clinics so far (may add more) I'd really like to hear people's views/experiences with any of them....

ARGC
The Lister Clinic
Fertility Plus (I've been here for a 2nd opinion on my fibroids and really liked Dr Gudi)

I'm 38 next month, ttc #1 with unexplained infertility and low reserve/quality. These appear to have quite good success rates with my age group.

I think blueflower used lister so hopefully she will come along and offer some advice. I don't have experience of any of them personally. Do you have normal hormone levels (amh? Fsh?) If not, worth looking at a place that has experience with that. Have you checked their stats? Xx

Last edited:
Not sure where you are but Dr Nardo is good. He's northwest and London.

Not had Ivf myself but he was very efficient with diagnosing my septum and had a successful clinic.

Xx

The lister is great, we never completed a cycle as I'm a poor responder ( fell naturally against all odds) but I couldn't fault them. Good luck x

Thanks girls. Think I will book a few Open Evenings.

I will look into Dr Nardo Maybe Baby. Good to see you back!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back