vests from Next.

xrachx

Reaction score
I have Glenn in the vests that do up underneath but everytime he wears them he seems to get wet from his nappy, its only when he wears these, also they go rally baggy when you undo the poppers, has anyone else found this? they arent as good as people say.

:think: Hmmm, Arianna has Next vests and is always fine with them, I've used them on her since birth.

I find Mothercare ones really baggy and they dont keep their shape after washing them

are they the ones with a little silver tag on the side near the leg? i am just wondering if there are a couple of different sorts as i really like Next stuff, he has loads of clothes from there and i am a bit dissapointed :|

Maybe you just got a dodgy batch hun, almost all of my kids clothes come from there, and I've never had a problem.

Well, except for them growing out of them so quickly :wall:

:lol:

If they're getting wet, it sounds more like a nappy problem to me. What kind do you ise?

I always buy Asda or Tesco vests, they fit really well and wash brillantly-and are cheap too :cheer:

he is in Huggies super dry, i dont get it either! it may just be as emma has said, a dodgy batch, i have bought some Tesco ones today and he has gone to bed in them so we will see in the morn.x
thanks for your replies girls.xx

I found that Primark Vests go baggy round the poppers. I also found that Tesco vests SHRINK like mad!

xrachx said:
are they the ones with a little silver tag on the side near the leg? i am just wondering if there are a couple of different sorts as i really like Next stuff, he has loads of clothes from there and i am a bit dissapointed :|

Sorry just got back to this thread - yeah thats the ones I have.... I think it is a dodgy batch. :think:

I have various different vest from various different shops and countries...and I think its six and two 3s tbh. Some seem to get wet others don't... I'm convinced that when Serena has a full nappy it actually seeps through the lining and on to her vests :think: because theres no reason for them to be wet... its also totally random too... There isn't one particular vest from a particular place that does it more than the others.

As for the going baggy...I find lots of clothes do this but its because manufacturers actually use a light starch on the final rinse when making the garments, so they look "nice" on the hangers/packets in shops...the minute you wash the clothes the starch is gone and the clothes go baggy...

I like nexts vests best, Tescos are good but I hate asdas with 2 poppers cause they always slip to the side. Just found Ethel Austin though and theres are £4 for 7 (3 poppers) and seem same thickness as Tesco - they have a sale on though and £1 a pack! BONUS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back