18-24m boy sleepsuit and vests + vest extender.

*Star*

Reaction score
I'm looking for some boys all in one sleepsuits in size 18-24 months.
You know the type that have press studs. Also in 18-24 months boys vests. The ones that have press studs under the bum.

I'm really struggling keeping a nappy on Oliver at night, and it seems that this is the way forward. Unfortunatly the 9-12 month sleepsuit I have is way too small!

Also, Amelia is getting too long for some of her outfits that have vests underneath. The rest of the outfit is fine.
So I'm looking for the vest extender. From what I know its just like a piece of cloth that has press studs at either end to extend it over the bum.

If anyone can help I would be very grateful. :D

Hi i also struggled finding sleepsuits and vests in this size and the only place i found them was in woolworths. May be worth checking out before they close

M and S are great for vests in larger sizes. They're only £1 each so you might as well buy new.

I can have a look for sleepsuits tonight?

Hey hon, I've got:

2 X Tesco blue and blue/white striped
2 X John Lewis cream and cream/blue striped
1 X Primark fleecy car print one (zip thru sleepsuit)

If any of them are OK I could throw a few vests in as well :)

the sleepsuits would be fantastic!
My mum has found some vests that fit him ok, so it's just the sleep suits.

How much do you want for them?

Just enough to cover postage, packing and Paypal comfortably. I'll get them sent then let you know :)

PM me your addy xx

I got sleepsuits and vests in 18-24 month in TU in Sainsburys yesterday.

I have never heard of a vest extender! Sounds great - as my LO is in cloth, her vests are always stretched over her big cloth bum - and I've already had to move her up to 18-24 month size.

Valentine Xxx

i have a sainsbury's round the corner but they had sold out when i last asked.
i will pester them again!

valentine said:
I got sleepsuits and vests in 18-24 month in TU in Sainsburys yesterday.

I have never heard of a vest extender! Sounds great - as my LO is in cloth, her vests are always stretched over her big cloth bum - and I've already had to move her up to 18-24 month size.

Valentine Xxx

Kittykins do them £5 for 3.

http://www.kittykins.co.uk/accessories/type/11

I always put Stanley in bigger vests instead.

i got your pm :)
just let me know when you get the cost for postage etc and i'll get that cheque sent out to you :)

hey minxy i got your pacel this morning, it's just what i needed!

let me know how much you want for them and i'll get the cheque sent out asap.

:hug:

Sorry it took so long :oops:

I just wanted to cover postage so £3 will be fine :)

I'll send the cheque off tonight, I try to avoid going out withh the kids unless I really can't help it!

And don't worry at all about how long it took! I know how manic it is over Christmas!! I'm just so grateful you sent them to me! I love the fleecy one! Fits him perfectly!

Thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back