baby sleeping bag

leckershell

Reaction score
we have a few baby sleeping bags that nat's mum bought us and i haven't used them yet because i don't know how to :oops:

the ones i've got are made of the same material as babygrows and vests, so are quite thin, not fleecy or anything. think they are from either tesco or asda..

basically... what should he wear underneath it?! a vest? a vest and a babygrow? and do i put a blanket over him still?

his room is an average temp of 21. i just don't want him to overheat and not be able to do anything about it cos he's stuck in it..

Does it say what tog rating those sleeping bags are?
I have 2.5 tog Grobags, and they don't feel too thick. I use it with a vest and a babygro.
In the Mothercare catalogue (the bedding section), they have a table to show what to use with sleeping bags with different nursery termperatures.

ooh i'll have a look :)

for now i used it, and put him in a vest inside, and swaddled him in a blanket as usual, cos it is about the same thickness as a babygrow so he's in no more layers than usual...

i'll have a looky in the mothercare book :) thanks :)

I bought one from mothercare and it came with a temperature thing and it tells you what tog grobag to use and what to wear underneath it. Maybe you could get one of those? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back