Totally fed up...

k8newton

Reaction score
Im still no closer to the mystery of why i am now 11 days late, all the symptoms, and negative tests. My docs do not do blood tests to see if i am pregnant, their advice is to wait 2 weeks then take in another sample!!!
I had a strange period last month, with a day of brownish discharge before my period due, then i had a very light period for 3 days when i was 2 days late.... now no period at all. Im worried now.....

Demand a blood test done, you are allowed to no matter what the doctors say, I would see the pratice manager if they are refusing and you are wanting one. Lazyness I say lol!

It sounds promising though, I suppose wait another week then do another test, then you will know by that time and if not go back to the doctors hunni

Good Luck xx

When did you go to the dr?

Welcome to the Forum :)

Last edited:
Some women don't secrete much hCG into their urine even if they are producing normal amounts, so it can take a long time to detect a pregnancy with urine tests - but a blood test would pick it up. However some doctors do ask you to wait a few weeks before they will do a blood test, so if you test again in a few days and still get a negative result I'd ask again for a blood test :)

awww hun im just the same!!!

my last period was Dec12th and nothing since...we was active around ovulation time..christmas week? if i worked that right and now nothing!!...negative tests and no monthly...ive got bad bachache n tummy cramps tired n now my boobs/nipples are soree..i dunno whats goin on !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back