• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

very silly question- but here we go...

K&A

Reaction score
Does everyone get BH?

i know that sounds silly but im pretty sure i haven't had any.. I have niggles but nothing that makes me think twice.

:roll:

sorry for silly question

kylie x

i have had niggles (i'm 39 + 6) but until today i'm not totally sure what i'm having now........

I'm wondering if they are being masked by the pain in my ankle!! i had some pains in the hosp but they said there was nothing to worry about and pains have been more frequent since last night!!

i think everyone gets it but not everyone feels it?

I felt nothing with Sam at all. With Toby there were a couple of times when I was lying in bed (and overdue) that my belly felt like it was tighter than normal, but that was all I had x

I felt absolutely no braxton hicks with DD and have felt them this time from about 20 weeks!

I had none with lace but have this time but don't really feel them often

omg why did i speak to soon.. I had some horrible pains last night.. Not sure if they were BH but they were bearable but very uncomfotable x

I thought they weren't supposed to hurt? Although when I watched an episode of friends rachel had them and it seemed to hurt her lol....I know I can't go by what's on friends though :p
I don't think I've had any yet if they are painless, although I've have several big crampy feelings sporadically so I dunno...

Ive not felt anything yet....boks say from about 32 weeks but ive had none! I do however get an excrutiating pain on the right side (feels like its on my mooey) when I stand for too long... midwife says its a trapped nerve from where the baby lies when I walk. :( xx

I thought they weren't supposed to hurt? Although when I watched an episode of friends rachel had them and it seemed to hurt her lol....I know I can't go by what's on friends though :p
I don't think I've had any yet if they are painless, although I've have several big crampy feelings sporadically so I dunno...

Rachel is a big wimp though! I mean cummon :p

BH's wise, I think they are easy to miss.. they dont feel like proper cramps, bump just goes tight and a lil uncomfy. I could miss mine if it werent that i get heart palpatations, and a lil woozy with them!

Rachel is a big wimp though! I mean cummon :p

BH's wise, I think they are easy to miss.. they dont feel like proper cramps, bump just goes tight and a lil uncomfy. I could miss mine if it werent that i get heart palpatations, and a lil woozy with them!

Haha that is very true!!!

I don't think my bump could get much tighter tbh, everyone who feels it says how 'solid' it is and I don't think the skin could stretch any more lol! It's literally like someone has just shoved a football up there :)

Yeah I know that feeling, My skin feels like its about to just tear most of the time, but somehow still manages to get tighter LOL the human body is indeed strange..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back