Very pregnant, and very impatient!

Lauren92

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Lauren, 18 years old, married with an 11 month old son, and pregnant. 40 weeks and 2 days pregnant more specifically!

I'm absolutely MASSIVE, can't walk faster than a snail's pace, can't stop peeing, can't stop eating, and am getting fed up of being pregnant!

Not to mention the fact that breast feeding my 11 month old is getting difficult too, and the fact he's suddenly decided he wants to up is milk drinking hasn't helped.

Oh, and to top it all off, I had a check on my due date two days ago, and I'm not dilated AT ALL, despite having sex over 10 times per day :(

Oh well, just gotta keep on going until I go into labour naturally, or get induced.

Last edited:
Aww welcome congratulations and I hope lo comes soon for you xxx

Welcome to PF and congrats!!!

I can understand you being impatient - really hope labour kicks off very soon for you
Well done for BF for 11 months! What will you do for feeding your baby when your in hosp? will he drink cows milk from a beaker?

Wishing you a lovely delivery ASAP!

Welcome to PF and congrats!!!

I can understand you being impatient - really hope labour kicks off very soon for you
Well done for BF for 11 months! What will you do for feeding your baby when your in hosp? will he drink cows milk from a beaker?

Wishing you a lovely delivery ASAP!
I hope I have a quick delivery, as he prefers drinking from the breast, but he will be drinking some of my milk that has been pumped when I physically can't feed him anymore (E.G when I'm pushing!)

I won't be in hospital though, as I'm having a home birth, which also means I should be able to go straight back to breastfeeding immediately, perhaps without even needing to stop at all, depending on how long the pushing stage takes.

hi lauren :)

hope things happen for you soon...

and wow, 10 times a day :shock: lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER