Very little movement

Belle23

Reaction score
I haven't noticed any big movements yet and I'm 23 weeks. Is that normal??? Getting a bit worried. Got angel sounds monitor and can hear our baby boy but nothing massive yet. Xxxx

I couldn;t feel Riven at 23 weeks it freaked me out completely so I went to the docs for a listen in to reassure myself :) xxx

Yeah I'm getting a bit worried. I thought by now id be able to feel big movements but still very little. And because I'm a biggggg girl pregnancy bump is still not showing massively so bit worried. Also still not put any weight on. Which I assume is great lol xxxx

I can totally relate to how your feeling I felt exactly the same.

I have had to try and stop myself worrying because it is not good for me or him :) as difficult as that can be :)

If you get too convcerned have a listen on the doppler, my midwife said it was completely normal to not feel a lot of movement that early especialy if your bigger, I am bigger too :)

Now I really feel him moving and he has just turned so he is head down today yay :) xxx

If you can hear him on the dopplar I wouldn't worry at all! Midwife told me I may not feel anything until at least 24 weeks as I have an anterior placenta and I'm pretty slim, so I don't think size matters. I'm sure you'll feel something soon :)

at 23 weeks i had very quiet week which worried me but as the others say if you can hear on the doppler then im sure all is ok but f your really worried contact mw x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back