17 weeks - Barely any movement...

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Just wondered if what is in the title is normal??

I keep gettign people ask me if I have felt Bug move yet............I have the grand total of twice in 3 weeks!!

Is it normal that there is barely any movement at 17 weeks, I'M getting a bit worried about it :(

Yeah its normal.. Is this your first? They say between 18-22 weeks.. Im 18 weeks and feel little movements xx

Its totally normal! I started feeling motions in my tummy around 18 weeks but the day I turned 19 weeks I felt my first full blown kick! Its different for everyone though some people don't feel anything until they're 20+ weeks. Be patient you'll feel your LO soon enough :)

Defo normal not to feel any movement yet. Not the same for everybody, but not to worry atm. I didn't feel a single flutter with my first until I was exactly 22 weeks! And the movements didn't get regular until a bit further along, but I can't remember how far lol xxx

If your placenta is at the front (which they will tell you at your 20 week scan) or baby is lying facing backwards then you won't feel very much. It's only since about 20 weeks that I have felt hard kicks, before that it was nudges every so often but not regular xxxxxxxx

And I'm 24 weeks with an anterior placenta and have only just felt in Last week or so definitely felt anything so don't worry Hun xx

I was exactly the same as you hun, didn't feel anything for ages and it really started to worry me. I'm 22 weeks now and still don't feel regular movements, just little nudges and bubbly sensations now and then. But its definitely not constant. I wouldn't worry too much, if you're anything like me you'll feel very reassured after your 20 week scan and that's when you should start noticing more movement too xxx

im so glad a post has come up like this, i have been so worried it was just me that hasnt felt strong movement as yet. i have only felt a few little nudges late at night and had a first big kick last wed and havent felt anything like that since! i dont know if its because i was a lil tubby before i was preg so i did have a belly before hand so maybe that could effect the feelings of movement?? dont worry all will be well xxx

I didn't feel my LO properly til 18-19weeks. Happens at different stages for each lady. Don't worry, they'll get more frequent soon enough :)

im so glad a post has come up like this, i have been so worried it was just me that hasnt felt strong movement as yet. i have only felt a few little nudges late at night and had a first big kick last wed and havent felt anything like that since! i dont know if its because i was a lil tubby before i was preg so i did have a belly before hand so maybe that could effect the feelings of movement?? dont worry all will be well xxx

Weight has nothing to do with it. Bubs is kicking on the inside no matter how big or small you are your going to feel it! Don't worry everyone is different even the skinniest people sometimes don't feel any movement til there 20+

I didn't feel Orlando properly til about 19weeks hun x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

I didn't feel anything til 19 weeks, and only now am I really starting to get some good boots!!! xx

I'm 17 weeks and I haven't felt anything yet, like everyone says i hear it's normal xxxxx

Thanks guys your all amazing, not sure if I could cope without this place for my reassurances :lol:

ive not felt a thing yet. well dont think i have. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back