Very Early symptoms?

luckylucky

Reaction score
Im very new to this my first time TTC.
Im 7dpo and in my 2ww

I just wanted to know any early signs to look out for , you can google forever but id rather know from real people who are going through the same thing.

I know the obvious ones but wandered if anyone had any unusual ones too.

Just out of interest and for future reference

thank you

Hey :)
Errrm i just have the boring ones mainly, sore boobs, short temper!!! And i come out in spots :| have you got any symptoms? Xxx

Ive been having lower ab ache, headaches and yesturday experienced a tinny taste in mouth.
Some times feel nauseas, but i sometimes get that if im a bit dehydrated thats all so far , oh and a few nips n tingles in boobs but there not sore

Oh yeah i had a lot of headaches in my 2ww!

When are you going to test? Xxx

Pregnancy symptoms that are very common while you are pregnant
Spotting and Cramping
Breast Changes
Fatigue
Nausea (Morning Sickness)
Missed Period
Frequent urination
Mood swings
Headaches and back pain

Hi 7dpo I got a very noticeable cramping which I never had before other than that I was normal. Good luck x

My back got sore, had heartburn, sore back, really grumpy, and seriously tender boobs!!

Im going to test if my period is late so just see if it arrives. Im actually feeling really calm and chilled is that classed as a mood swing? Haha as im usuay very stressed n moody hahaha

I got shooting pains down below and broke out in spots very early 4DPO x

one of the earliest symptom I had was really loud gurgling sounds in my stomach at night. they'd last around 10 minutes and were much louder than normal digestion sounds and lasted longer. I had them from around 7dpo. quite common but ladies rarely tend to pick up on this symptom

With both of my pregnancies I had a very noticable warm/almost burning sensation in my lower abodomen as soon as implantation happened (5 days after ovulation in 1st pregnancy and 4 days after ovulation in 2nd). Both times this lasted for 2 days and then stopped and I had no symptoms until I was due Aunt Flo...by then tender boobs/low back ache/tired etc (the common ones) but all similar to me at my TOTM. Tested positive 2 days after period was expected both times.

Hope that helps x

one of the earliest symptom I had was really loud gurgling sounds in my stomach at night. they'd last around 10 minutes and were much louder than normal digestion sounds and lasted longer. I had them from around 7dpo. quite common but ladies rarely tend to pick up on this symptom

Yep I had this

my symptoms were

when trying around ovulation i didnt have alot of ewcm but i knew it was there but only small traces came out.

I had cramping which was quite intese around 7dpo and i i felt sick and had to get into bed

I had a sore throat which was really mild but wouldnt go away

I had headaches everyday

I had dioreaha for no reason

Crampin everyday like af was going to come and lots of extra cm.

my symptoms were

when trying around ovulation i didnt have alot of ewcm but i knew it was there but only small traces came out.

I had cramping which was quite intese around 7dpo and i i felt sick and had to get into bed

I had a sore throat which was really mild but wouldnt go away

I had headaches everyday

I had dioreaha for no reason

Crampin everyday like af was going to come and lots of extra cm.
WOW Ive had these exact same symptoms been achy and crampy since 7dpo and today im 10dpo and feel like im gona come on and this moring had a sore throat like i was coming down with cold. How mad. Ive gt bit yellowy cm but not lots. Few twinges in boobs had hedaches every day and yest vomited 3 times . Not been sick today but felt naseus

Last edited:
I distinctly remember my boobs being really unusually sore, I couldnt even lay on them , and this was as early as like 1 dpo!!! I also had tiny implantation bleed around 8dpo I think, which rang alarm bells that something was def different!!
Good luck!! x

Wel I don't know if I'm pregnant my AF due today but I have had lots of symptoms headaches which I never ever get, heartburn which I never get ! Tired where I physically can't keep eyes open and have to get in bed, last night had such an odd dream that I was going to the bathroom to be sick I woke up wretching it was awful ! Shooting pains occasionally in breasts , my previous pregancy they was a lot worse than this an odd pain down below last night, I mean it may all be in my head and AF may arrive today I never usually late. I fly on wednesday to florida that's putting me off testing, I have got some tablets off my doctor to delay my AF which I haven't taken due to these symptoms.. Hope u get ur BFP soon xxxxx

Hi all,

Can anyone give me any advice or wise words? I keep looking on the Internet but knowing me, I'm probably reading what I want to hear & not what is happening to me.

Anyway, been ttc for 36mths & now been prescribed clomid. Completed 2nd course & thought I hadn't ov'd by day 21 at which point I felt a twinge as though I had or was about to. Grabbed my husband etc etc...then from literally the next day (22), I've been cramping like AF was coming. I never get ANY pain so for me, this is very unusual. It's now day 30. I so want the test to be positive as a) my brother's expecting his 2nd child in the time we've been trying, which is great news but selfishly I feel so sad for my situation & b) after 36 mths, I don't want to face yet another negative result.

My questions are: what are these cramps; & are they something to worry about?

Baby dust to all others TTC xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back