very confused, please help

wannalilun

Reaction score
really not sure what is going on, just wondering if anyone has had anything similar!!
well here i go, i miscarried at 9 and a half weeks on 23rd dec, all was fine after this, af arrived 28 days later (usually 26 day cycle), so thought all was back to normal, then started ttc soon after, i was late for af at 29 days so did a test, which came up bfp, a strong line on first response, went another week without af, so assumed i was pregnant, then started to bleed at what would be 5 weeks, started off brown discharge (sorry tmi) then got heavier over the course of 2 days, until i now have what is like a slightly heavier period!!!!!
i have no pain whatsoever, and have been waiting to pass something, just like my last miscarriage, but this does not seem to be happening.
i have just done another test and is showing a very very faint positive!!!
i am still assuming i am miscarrying, i know if i go to the dr, they will only say go home and see what happens, as it is too early to do anything any way!!!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrr what a nightmare!!!???!!!!???

:hug: :hug: big hug for you. Call the dr just in case. having it checked is not a bad thing .

:hug: :hug: good luck

I dont know hun, it would be a harsh doctor that wouldnt do some investigation. It sounds confusing for you.

:hug:

:hug: Sweetheart, id go to the doctors, sorry i couldnt be of much more help.... :hug:

Hi Hun

I really think you should go to the docs to tell them how worried you are and insist they do some tests.

I was still showing faint positives 5/6 weeks after my m/c then got my 1st af shortly after that.

I hope your ok. You know i'm here if you ever need to talk ok

:hug:

hi all thanks for all your replys

just to give an update, i called my dr shortly after posting this, and he told me he cannot do anything he only suggested going to a and e.
i went up, waited for 3 hours and eventually they did a test up there which came back what they call borderline??????????
so still none the wiser, bleeding has moreorless stopped now, the only thing i can think is i had a very early miscarriage, thats why my levels are now dropping again to show only faintly on the tests, i asked if my levels could be still up from my previous mc in dec, but he told me they had to drop to zero for me to get my af in jan.
so only been told now to wait until tomo and test again to be sure, then i will prob get a negative result, so i know i am clear, if not i have to return to dr for tests!!!!!!

hiya, thanks for asking, seems very negative, so it is defo over now, glad in a way because i would have only been worried about it, think we are giving ourselves some time now til we try again xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back