Very alarming... TMI at parts!!

leesey

Reaction score
Well I just had a very alarming and painful ten minutes, I really thought I was quite ill!!

I fell asleep on the sofa (not that uncommon especially during a growth spurt) but then I woke up feeling all out of sorts and really odd. I had horrible pressure/pain in my gut (right between the ribs where your food gets digested) that was radiating and getting worse and worse. I really wanted to be violently sick and felt this would be the only thing that would help, but I couldn't vomit. The pain was excruciating and my whole upper abdomen was rock hard. I was starting to think all kinds of things, like worms and parasites and horrible diseases that were causing this illness!!

I decided to sit on the toilet in the hope that my ass would explode and everything causing the pain would leave my body but nothing happened. What I did notice thought was that my bump had gotten really narrow!!

So I went to my bed and laid down, didn't help. Sat up, helped a bit. Got on all fours, not much use. Propped a million pillows up and rocked back and forward. Helped muchly!! Felt baby wriggling and then all of a sudden my tummy went soft again!

The little bugger must have been shoving everything right up there!! I looked it up and apparently even at this stage bubs is still tall enough to put pressure on the diaphragm and create acid in the stomach, and pain in the ribs/upper abdomen.

What a little terror!!

Omg, sounds scary!!
Keeping you on your toes already!! Little bugger! x

Sounds scary hun, hope you're feeling better now and LO is behaving!! Babies are naughty! Mine giving me lots of pains although nothing that bad so far, finges x lol xxxx

Oh my, must have been quite scary. Thanks for sharing, now if it happens I'll know not to panic. Hope u are feeling better now xx

Omg between kneeing u and now this, u have ur hands full already with ur LO lol!
That sounds so strange and scary though!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It was definitely a horrifying experience but firstbaby is right at least if it happens again or if anyone else ggets it, it won't be quite as alarming xx

Last edited:
Sounds awful Hun xxxx ......but you made me giggle Calling it a "little bugger" :rotfl:

Hope you are feeling better!xxx

Last edited:
Omg that does sound scary :(. Glad everything was alright in the end tho. Cheeky monkey worrying his mommy like that lol.

Sounds like u have a little mover! I remember Ds getting stuck under my ribs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back