back pain while sleeping shouldni be worried

siouxie

Reaction score
Last night when I went to bed I had very mild pain in the top of my spine in my back I had no trouble getting off to sleep but then 3 hours later I woke up with everything from under my blobs upwards in pain/pressure in my chest and upper back I also felt hot sickey in my throati had look online as it was impossible to lay down and it said it could be heartburn so I took some tablets and after a while managed to sleep I woke up about 4 hours later with pain in my upper back again unable to lay down as the pains much worse and feeling the ducky feeling again my chest was okay tho. I have taken paracetamol. And hopefully get an drs appointment later but am worried and upset probberly cos I've had such a crap sleep :(

:hugs: I had awful pains last night they are easing off now but I was starting to get worried. I hope you feel better today x

I do feel alot better now I'm up absolutely shattered tho. Been trying to make an emergency appointment at the drs that open at 8, ten.past now and still going to answer phone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back