Verbaudet Code!

I think their on to us putting all these orders through......

The 2751 code has now expired... noooooooooooo :(

I used it this morning to order something and it worked, i was just putting through a second when it said the code is now expired :(

Also the 2784 one still works but has now changed to just free delivery, DOH!

Probably for the best, i was getting a bit carried away there!!!

No more walkers either, back to the drawing board on what to get mini me for Christmas!

2715 & 2784 are giving me 15% discount, free delivery and a free gift. I used 4994 for a 50% discount on an order then tried to use it again but it said the offer had expired :wall: Please update if you have any more discount codes because I have lots of order and want more that 15% off :oops:

Im actually really fed up with this company..they delivered half my stuff..the stuff i really wasnt that arsed about and the other stuff still hasnt shown up..it was expected LAST monday..i sent them an email and have had no reply yet!!!

Oh yeah and i got a 50% off code if anyone wants it..4994

£15 off a £20 spend & free gift.

Expires March 2009

Just incase anyone needs any more codes......5001 gives you 50% off the first item on your list. Another one is 0934 which is 50% off your first item and 20% off the rest. I am doing Dylan's room up so I'm saving lots of money with the codes x

Yeah good luck, i still havent got my stuff..why cant they just tell you its out of stock like normal online stores??
GRRR

I'm still waiting for.. a walker, a toy box and a gro bag been waiting for about 4wks, rang this morning and they say no date but they are on order :wall:

Im still waiting on a Sleeping bag i orderd a month ago , says expected dispatch is today. HMM we shall see

keli said:
I'm still waiting for.. a walker, a toy box and a gro bag been waiting for about 4wks, rang this morning and they say no date but they are on order :wall:

If it's the push along giraffe walker or the pink similar one then you won't see it I'm afraid. It's been withdrawn from the site and I had a letter last week saying they will not be able to supply it :(

I have order code 2064 and advert code AD012 for a free baby bag, £10 off your order and free delivery. Not sure if that is just first orders though.

Order Code: 2303
for 30% off your first item and 20% off the rest of your order.

daftscotslass said:
keli said:

If it's the push along giraffe walker or the pink similar one then you won't see it I'm afraid. It's been withdrawn from the site and I had a letter last week saying they will not be able to supply it :(

:(

kirlykird said:

£15 off a £20 spend & free gift.

Expires March 2009

thank you!!!! have just used it, as a new customer though.

Thanks, Ive just ordered 5 sleepsuits for £5!

What is the packaging like? Just incase they come before I let the parentals know about bump :lol:

Just a plain bag i think its silver, like what any other catalogue stuff comes in

0069 gets you 25% off the entire order and a free gift

My delivery came today, I got a little hooded bathrobe thing as my free gift

I'm never using this site again- i finally got my stuff and its all in the wrong sizes, the dungarees i got that came with a t-shirt had 2 diff sizes on the t-shirt and the dungarees...they come together as a set how could they muddle that up!? o've had loads of trouble its not worth the "bargain"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back