Verbaudet Code!

Foxxi

Reaction score
2751 spend £20 get £15 off + free gift + free delivery, also 2784 same offer

Hope this helps someone! :)

they gave me different offers :(
for the first code i got free delivery and a free gift the second was free delivery free gift and buy now pay later
still worth doing though :)
xx

Was your order over the value of 20 quid???? It has to be £20 or over.. and not sale items!

I did use the first code this morning and got £15 off my order.. free gift and free delivery...

:think:

yep and nope not sale items
haha maybe it just me then!!
will try again in a bit with the other one as seen something else i like :D
xx

no you havent hun its me
one of my items where on sale infect even though i dint order it off a sale page :wall:
it shows full price on the page i got it off but on sale on the sale page just went and checked it was only a couple quid off which is why i dint notise :(
cant even cancel it to add something else not on sale to the order damn it!!!
:hug: sorry for my thickness
xx

Thanks Foxxi, I ordered the baby girls walker from your other thread for DD's Xmas (I was very tempted by the giraffe one too but couldn't justify two!) and it was only £9 including delivery - should have been about £30!

Your codes worked perfectly for me, I'm so grateful!

Valentine Xxx

:cheer: Im so pleased it worked for you V. :cheer:

thanks hun, got a £30 duvet for £15 :)

Apparently you can use the code repeatedly as well! :D

Arghhh!

I buy loads of stuff from Vertbaudet (only when I have offers though!) Spend £200 last month :oops: have been banned from buying more, but this post made me want to :(

Nasty Foxxi!!

Cheers Foxxi, just ordered the boys walker/ride along, should have been £27 and I got it for £12 plus free delivery and a free gift :D

Just got a cute woolen dress a top and socks for £6.00 excellent. Thanks Foxxi

thanks so much for this code, just ordered my nursing bra's and a gorgeous sleepsuit for LO only cost £12 including p&p.. going to order again hehe.. doing in separate transactions to get discount applied hehe xx

Your Welcome Girls! :D

Iv ordered a couple of things with the code in seperate transactions and each time have received the offer.

I got one of my deliveries the other day... and am well pleased with the free gift.. Its a shape sorter in the shape of a castle!

Very impressed :D

Foxxi said:
2751 spend £20 get £15 off + free gift + free delivery, also 2784 same offer

Hope this helps someone! :)

Im gonna kill you Foxxi from my grave after my OH kills me for blowing a months wage on cool clothes from that site lol

Foxxi - how many times can you place a seperate order?

Dont you kill me... I didnt do anything wrong! :D

I dunno... Iv used the code twice.. so I would just keep using it.. til they stop taking the discount off at the checkout! :)

have you had all orders delivered then.

i.e they have not let you place your order. then place another one and accepted but then said ''you can only use it once blah blah blah''

I have had one lot delivered.. just waiting for my next lot.. should be here today or tomorra.. I'll let you know ..and let ou know what the amount is on my statement too when I get it thru! :)

i've placed 5 separate orders :shock:

hehe in total i've spent £39 and saved £75 so i'm mega chuffed, and it was stuff i needed.. nursing bra's sleeping bags for LO clothes etc...

it says delivery is 7-10 workin days.. how long did yours take Foxy? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back