Verbaudet Code!

charlotteheys85 said:
i've placed 5 separate orders :shock:

hehe in total i've spent £39 and saved £75 so i'm mega chuffed, and it was stuff i needed.. nursing bra's sleeping bags for LO clothes etc...

it says delivery is 7-10 workin days.. how long did yours take Foxy? xx

Bout 3 days..it was mega quick!

Did you get a different free gift with each order... The first order I got a castle chaped sorter... and on my invoice for the second order I placed, it says that Im gonna get a childs play cd player! .. Im tempted to order again.. just for the free gifts! :D

i havent recieved my orders yet, they did say between 7-10days so i'm not expecting them just yet, but when i do i'll post all my free gifts ;)

sooo impressed i got everything i needed for nxt to nothing xx

I've used it 5 times and got loads of stuff, brilliant code, thanks Foxxi. Looking forward to the free gifts now as well :D

if you use the one which says (buy now pay later, the second code) does that not give you free gift?

i dont know why i used that one few times, as i paid instantly anyway lol xx

Fantastic. Do you have to re-register every time you order or wait for the first delivery? Can't find a customer number on the email.

charlotteheys85 said:
if you use the one which says (buy now pay later, the second code) does that not give you free gift?

i dont know why i used that one few times, as i paid instantly anyway lol xx

No idea ..I used the first code and got the free gifts!

daftscotslass said:
Fantastic. Do you have to re-register every time you order or wait for the first delivery? Can't find a customer number on the email.

I didnt re-register every time I made an order.. however having said that I know my account number.. If you cant find your account number, just wait til your order arrives and inside the package you will have an invoice with it on!

Got my 2nd delivery today and my free gift was a kids play cd player... its fab.. its colourful and comes with 5 cds with 20 songs on each.. I dunno what the songs are like.. I havent put batteries in it yet... I ordered a coat and it came to £6.00 with the £15.00 off... I reckon the free gift would be worth more than that alone!! So Im well impressed! :D

Cool i just got 3 pairs of pyjamas, 3 long sleeved body suits, dungarees and tshirt and a hooded cardigan for Hayden for £29
i got the £15 off, free delivery and a free gift :) thanks hun :hug:

daftscotslass said:

i found a sneeki way..

click on somethin like make a password.. then (i dont have my customer number) and you re-type the same details adress name etc and it works each time without re-rejestering.. :) xx

fran_23 said:
Cool i just got 3 pairs of pyjamas, 3 long sleeved body suits, dungarees and tshirt and a hooded cardigan for Hayden for £29
i got the £15 off, free delivery and a free gift :) thanks hun :hug:

So you got the lot for £9.00!... But, If you'd have split that into 2 separate orders.. say dead on £20.00 each order.. you woulda got 2 free gifts and an extra £10.00 in goods! For a tenner.. an extra pound to what you paid! :wink:

I mean you still got a bargain... but the free gifts are great for kids! :)

no the vest suits and pyjamas are not eligible for any extra discount because they are cheap enough apparently!
lol but yeah still a bargain :)

fran_23 said:
no the vest suits and pyjamas are not eligible for any extra discount because they are cheap enough apparently!
lol but yeah still a bargain :)

Argh I get ya! :D

I went to order a tracksuit for H but it still came up at full price when I went to pay? Would they charge the full amount to the card? I'm confused LOL

Is it a branded one (Nike etc)? Because they're not eligible for the discount unfortunately.

The offer is still on... I just tried it on named brands i.e sportswear brands.. and the offer doesnt come off.. so obviously doesnt apply to named brands!

Got some of my stuff yesterday and I must say the free gifts are fab :D

I got 3 of the castle shape sorters and 2 of the cd players, I am really tempted to try the offer again :oops:

just to update...

i got my bra's and tracksuit for a friend i bought, and 5 free gifts.. (one for each purchase i made)

4 castle shape sorters and 1 cd player..

very happy so far.. just waiting for me other items now.. (these ones arrive very promptly) xx

the codes have just ran out :shock:

i just used it twice again this morning, and then went to check out again, and they both have ran out within seconds :'( noooooooooooooo

was great whilst they lasted :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back