Brilliant Thorntons Deal

Jo

Reaction score
A Christmas gift from Thorntons. Spend £30 and get a FREE I Love Chocolate Hamper (worth £25)...
spacer.gif

How to claim yourSpend £30 or more, excluding delivery, in one transaction at Thorntons.co.uk. Add an I Love Chocolate Hamper (product code 1976) to your basket and enter offer code XE9E at the basket page.

Enjoy xxx

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........TABLET IS LUSH!!!

i cant stop eating it!! i had some the other day that had gone off, it smelt vile, but i still ate half the bar :rofl:

keep meaning to try making my own, but it takes friggin forever and i'd get bored and burn it!

Grrrr think too many people know about this, I've been trying to checkout for about 2 hrs!!
Site keeps crashing, don't you lot be nicking my chocs :lol:

I brought 3 photo personalised chocolate boxes (advertised on the front page) and even though one was free I still got the other thing free, so including delivery I just paid £27 for £60 worth chocolates

:yay: I'm so going to do this, just don't let my oh see; he thinks I'm finished :oooo:

Thats fantastic Toria
I was spoilt for choice
I got 2 personalised advent calendars £5
Hot chocolate cup £9.99
2 chocolate goodie boxes £5
Milk Chocolate hamper £9.99
Free Hamper
£33.93 inc p+p

not bad deal I think, I just wish I could have bought more chocs for people and could have taken advantage of the 3 for 2's

Last edited:
Design Your Own - £12.00 (Free)
Design Your Own - £12.00
Design Your Own - £12.00
I Love Chocolate - £25.00 (Free)

Subtotal is: £24.00
Standard Delivery (Parcelnet) charge: £3.95
Total: £27.95

£65 inc. postage, but got it all delivered for £27.95 :)

Last edited:
This is going to be a lot of chocolate....I have 11 items and have spent £15 :rofl:

I daren't :lol: spent the last few months getting the 'nearly' 2 stone off that I put on from Xmas till February! :doh:

Nice one!

I bought
Winter Continental Chocolates (405g) x 3 with 1 free
then the £25 hamper free

Subtotal is: £21.98

Standard Delivery (Parcelnet) charge:£3.95
£25.93

Theres a spend £50 get a £50 hamper free somewhere ....I dare not try this out! Ive lost loads of weight the whole lot would be for me :rofl:

I'm :ignore: this thread, I've done the same as wobbles, took me all bloomin year getting off what I put on last Xmas :lol:

I don't diet ...Stu now and then goes on low cal weeks and every time he does I lose more than him haha ...true!

:lol: It's taken me ages this time, must be my age :cry:

Still a plus went to dentist for check-up and she hasn't seen me in 6 months and she noticed a huge difference in me :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back