Verbaudet Code!

2784 still works ok - Just placed 3 orders. Thanks for that, I only had a 20% (or there's 40% discount on highest value) code so this has saved me a small fortune! N x

leckershell said:
If anybody has a spare shape sorter... I'd be interested :D

according to my order email I have 2 being sent :lol: so I'll see when the order (1 of 2 :lol:) gets here and u are more than welcome to have the spare one if there is one

2751 still works for me... I've just placed 2 more orders... :oops: :oops:

I bought a pink walker thing for Becky's Christmas (£9 after discount) and received the free CD player but no walker! Now I've got an email saying...

"We regret to inform you that due to exceptional demand we are unable to fulfil
your order for the item(s) shown below. We are sorry to disappoint you, and
hope that you will accept our sincere apologies."

Yet it's still in stock on their website? I've emailed them, I'm raging!

I recieved my first order but am still waitng for my 2nd 3rd and 4th :oops: .

Maybe all us PF ers have put them under taking advantage of the offers

daftscotslass said:
I bought a pink walker thing for Becky's Christmas (£9 after discount) and received the free CD player but no walker! Now I've got an email saying...

Oh god don't email them! I had the same thing with the giraffe one and emailed asking why its on the site and I can't get it. They replied saying that I've to call but I emailed back saying not to bother and re-ordered again from the site but have just got the same email.

Oh I have also had over 200 of the SAME email (saying to call them) since I emailed them 1st! My inbox had over 153 emails this morning - all them!

AND I got 2 castle sorters in my first order (only which part of arrived) and just got an email saying some other stuff is being dispatched and according to that I have 3 more castle sorters coming!

So there are some castle sorters going if anyone wants one (cover the p&p) ;)

wow! excellent..
Just got some shelving and a jumper for Livvy for £12!!!

Bargain! Thanks Oh Foxxi One!

xxx

Bee said:
daftscotslass said:

Oh god don't email them! I had the same thing with the giraffe one and emailed asking why its on the site and I can't get it. They replied saying that I've to call but I emailed back saying not to bother and re-ordered again from the site but have just got the same email.

Oh I have also had over 200 of the SAME email (saying to call them) since I emailed them 1st! My inbox had over 153 emails this morning - all them!

AND I got 2 castle sorters in my first order (only which part of arrived) and just got an email saying some other stuff is being dispatched and according to that I have 3 more castle sorters coming!

So there are some castle sorters going if anyone wants one (cover the p&p) ;)

ooo ill have one if its going spare - let me know and ill sort postage :D

I had the same problem with the giraffe walker and called and asked why it was still showing as available on the website and they said the website isn't updated as often as their dispatch system, so just accepted it. Then there were a few discrepencies on my delivery notes and at the bottom it said that the giraffe walker was due to be dispatched on the 20/10/08, so I called them again and queried it, the lady on the phone said they had become available again and that I would be receiving it, great.....BUT.....then I get the email again saying it isn't available :wall: :wall: :wall:

If I don't get it fine but I would just like to know either way so I can work christmas prezzies out, soooo confusing. Everything else I have received has been fab though and it has been an excellent code, we all seem to have done brilliant out of it, well done Foxxi for passing it on :hug:

does the code still work?? dam i only jus saw this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall:

fifi211 said:
I had the same problem with the giraffe walker and called and asked why it was still showing as available on the website and they said the website isn't updated as often as their dispatch system, so just accepted it. Then there were a few discrepencies on my delivery notes and at the bottom it said that the giraffe walker was due to be dispatched on the 20/10/08, so I called them again and queried it, the lady on the phone said they had become available again and that I would be receiving it, great.....BUT.....then I get the email again saying it isn't available :wall: :wall: :wall:

If I don't get it fine but I would just like to know either way so I can work christmas prezzies out, soooo confusing. Everything else I have received has been fab though and it has been an excellent code, we all seem to have done brilliant out of it, well done Foxxi for passing it on :hug:

Did you get the free gifts? I called up yesterday and asked if I can use the 30% off code for the walker if the one above didn't work and she said that was fine. I might just try again though I'm going to end up with about 14 CD players and no walker at this rate!

My husband is not happy - I just placed 3 seperate orders using this code :oops:

3 shirts, 2 pairs of trousers and 2 storage boxes - put on 3 orders to save more money!
Still came to £34 though and I wasn't supposed to be spending anything on clothes this month!!
Plus I spent £40 on venison steaks yesterday :oops: no one tell my husband.... eek!

daftscotslass said:
fifi211 said:

Did you get the free gifts? I called up yesterday and asked if I can use the 30% off code for the walker if the one above didn't work and she said that was fine. I might just try again though I'm going to end up with about 14 CD players and no walker at this rate!

Yeah I got all the free gifts, just no blimmin walker, gonna ring them again tomorrow cos one of the outfits I ordered for Charlie has come in a 3 months instead of 6 months, so gonna have to return it and re-order and I will ask about the walker then. All the free gifts come on one order and the other items are coming in dribs and drabs.

IT ARRIVED! FANTASTICO!
I ordered some dungarees with a top (6-9 months xmas pressie for Faith) that were £17.00 and some socks for £4.
They didn't have the socks and so for £2 i got the dungarees and the childs CD player!!! WHOOP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back